Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new.

After months of watching you all from the outside; my growing obsession with human behaviour, mind control, hypnosis and showmanship (or even showWOMANship..) made registering almost imperative for me.

Now I am aware that this website has flat out nothing to do with the last three topics I just mentioned; but I thought since we're all introducing ourselves, those are some of the things I'm interested in.

Classic ESFP female right here: I LOVE finding any excuse to talk about myself!

I have some questions for anyone who would like to answer:

What are your your opinions on ESFP's?
Do you get along with them? If not, why not?
Would love to hear about any past experiences you have with one too.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings infamous and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum infamous. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
Meesa Gungan
6,487 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new.

After months of watching you all from the outside; my growing obsession with human behaviour, mind control, hypnosis and showmanship (or even showWOMANship..) made registering almost imperative for me.

Now I am aware that this website has flat out nothing to do with the last three topics I just mentioned; but I thought since we're all introducing ourselves, those are some of the things I'm interested in.

What are your all your opinions on ESFP's?
Hey, great to have another ESFP on here. There's a shortage! I tend to get along really well with ESFPs. They usually receiving lots attention, and I usually like giving lots of attention to it's win-win.

Here's a whole thread about how different members view ESFPs: The Way in Which the World views ESFPs. You might find it an interesting read.

Welcome! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
My sister is a ESFP. Um, haha. I'd say I get kinda annoyed by her irrationality and immaturity, even though she's older than me. She enjoys barging in my room; nine AM, seven AM, three AM, so she can cry, talk, steal my clothes and bobby pins, complain, or literally just to. She's too easy too predict but the same time I just can't understand why she does what she does.

But it is because she's my sister for the most part and I'm an INTP. She gets to act like that around me and I love her even through all that.

So yeah, they are pretty awesome. Welcome ^^

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Hello!
I am an ESFP male, so I'd be interested in comparing the social role differences. I mean, however each's expectation has shaped us, and done so differently.

I imagine you and I could have a conversation for a while, each of us starting our sentences with I as I have done so far.

I don't know that I KNOW the ESFPs I know are ESFPs. Ya see? I believe there'd be a lot of competition on the floor. I tend to like a comedic social dominance, and I might shy away if someone else is killing it.

I really like the back-and-forth. I think Se, like Ne, has its "pong" conversation, a hitting of repartee between the speakers.

Tell us about you

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
What brings you to want to study human behaviour?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello!
I am an ESFP male, so I'd be interested in comparing the social role differences. I mean, however each's expectation has shaped us, and done so differently.

I imagine you and I could have a conversation for a while, each of us starting our sentences with I as I have done so far.

I don't know that I KNOW the ESFPs I know are ESFPs. Ya see? I believe there'd be a lot of competition on the floor. I tend to like a comedic social dominance, and I might shy away if someone else is killing it.

I really like the back-and-forth. I think Se, like Ne, has its "pong" conversation, a hitting of repartee between the speakers.

Tell us about you
I'm still not sure how to use this website and I keep clicking on random buttons, so forgive me if I do anything wrong.

I'm rather startled by our similarities. This probably sounds excruciatingly cliché but I feel like you've read my mind.

I adore social dominance. I find it an extremely attractive trait in a person and always find myself drawn to those people. Especially when I feel sexually intimidated by them. It's strange.

I can tell you like a good argument now and again? I do too although I get very nervous during, I sometimes stutter and struggle to think of witty things to say.

I always find myself having arguments with ENTJ's. I don't know if that type means anything to you but steer clear. They are judgemental assholes just like us ESFP's; and if there's one thing we hate it's public humiliation, right?

I'm not sure how the private messaging thing works on here, but I'd love to chat with you. Drop me a message and I'm sure I'll figure out how to reply.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I'm a massive manipulator.
LOL! You're funny. I like you. You can't be more manipulative than me :wink:. I thought may be you were into acting and wanted to study on different types for that reason.

Just remember to Thank them after you successfully manipulated them. It goes a long way.

Reactions: infamous

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome! Make yourself at home.

In response to your question... ESFPs are, err, different. My experience with you jolly creatures has been diverse to say the least. I absolutely cannot tolerate immature, silly and self-centered ESFPs, who seem to be found in abundance wherever I go. Those I want to invite to an alleged party and... Never mind. But then again my younger brother is ESFP, too, and I secretly admire what he's got. Not only do I feel he is suited for the role of the ultimate peacemaker in social conflicts, but he also knows how to spend quality (entertaining) time without invading my privacy. He is very refreshing (as opposed to his "soulless" sister), a great talker and gets everyone he meets to like him.

In a nutshell, as with all other personality types, ESFP is what you make of it.

Reactions: Rafiki

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new.

Welcome to the forums, non-new ESFP!

What are your your opinions on ESFP's?

About the same as any other personality combination.

I get along with pretty much everyone!

My best buddy growing up seemed ESFP. She was pretty fickle, and seemed to regard friends on a kind of 'favourites list'. I was kind of a last resort. I got a ticket to a concert when one of her friends higher on 'the list' would bail. Things like that. She was exciting and fun, though, and everyone seemed to love her. She was really into acting.

I just don't think she was a very good friend. Buuut... ESFPs differ everywhere, and can behave and believe anything. That kind of behaviour is fairly immature, and could be true of any type. :kitteh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts