Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm an INFJ 5w4/4w5 from Sweden, who after lurking these forums for a long time finally decided to join. Since I'm not a native english speaker, please don't bash my bad grammar, just tell me how to improve it. :D

Reactions: Zech

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello there and welcome to PerC fellow INFJ! ^^
Your grammar is fine from what I can see. Even people with English as their first language make a whole bunch of mistakes.... like mehself! So don't you worry. :)

Reactions: Jilau

·
Registered
663 Posts
We are raining today :p..second INFJ I see introducing him/herself today. In lak'ech ala k'in Jilau. Wish you the best in this new adventure you decided to embark yourself into the marvelous world of personality types and don't worry too much about grammar...my first language is not English too but through constant practice, writing to penpals all over the world, have helped me greatly to increase my insight into the English grammar and language.

Wish you a great day
Another INFJ
Agape

Reactions: Jilau

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for being so nice to me! (Since you're INFJs, I'm not surprised :p) Btw, Agape might be the most beautiful usernames I've ever seen.

Same to you, fellow INFJ :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thank you for being so nice to me! (Since you're INFJs, I'm not surprised :p) Btw, Agape might be the most beautiful usernames I've ever seen.

Same to you, fellow INFJ :D

Thanks :p...that's my life purpose to develop agape in all my relationships. I am curious about your username...what does it means to you?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks :p...that's my life purpose to develop agape in all my relationships. I am curious about your username...what does it means to you?
That's sweet. ^^

Actually, it's quite silly. My real name is Julia, and one time long ago, a friend of mine messed up writing my name in IM. We both thought it was hilarious, so I decided to start using it as a username from time to time. That's the story.

Reactions: Agape
1 - 9 of 9 Posts