Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*door creaks open to reveal a small feral looking INFP* umm hello :kitteh: my name is Ronin_dreamer (but I guess you might know that since it is displayed next to what I am saying right now) I am a self proclaimed 'wannabe samurai' who likes to interpret the ancient code of Bushido and morality in general - my interests include philosophy, anime, my little pony and martial arts. I have come here to converse with my own kind as well as learn from others in order to broaden my perspective I look forward to joining in with discussions with you all. Also may I have a cookie?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Ronin_dreamer and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Ronin_dreamer. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello mr. cafebot ^^ how lovely to meet you
oops sorry I didn't fill this in because I did not know of its existence
Personal
~

* Name - What do you preferred to be called? Ronin
- Any nicknames? ace

* Male/Female/Trans? female but I like to be kind of ambiguous

Location - Where were you originally born? Where do you live today? Any interesting story behind that? England is the answer to both so no
- If you could get up and go anywhere in the world at the present moment, where would you go and why? Japan because I'm a huge fan of their culture and pop-culture ^^

Age - How old are you? Do you think you act your age? If not, explain which age you think you resemble most. I am 17 and I believe I act like a 6 year old because I am obsessed with cookies and ponies.

Personal(ity) ~

* What is your Myers-Briggs personality type and for how long have you been reading on personality theory? INFP, sorry I havn't known about this for very long.

* What type do you usually test as? INFP

* What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around? I have no clue of all personality types but I dislike being around people who lack empathy, are very selfish and people who cannot listen.

If you've taken any other personality tests, included but not limited to tests like the Enneargram and Big 5 (SLOAN), what were your results? nope sorry.

Occupation ~

* Employed or Unemployed? unemployed student... sometimes employed by my father

What is your education? I am currently in the last year of secondary school and I'd like to study philosophy at university

What is your dream job? a Samurai who fights for honour and justice.

About You ~

* Tell us in a brief paragraph or two how you would describe yourself and what you hope to get out of this forum.
I am a person who lives in their own imagination most of the time and is quite comfortable there but I would like to make the real world a much nicer place somehow (perhaps in small ways such as random acts of kindness). I want to take part in discussions, learn more about my own type as well as others and perhaps make some nice, understanding/ weird friends.

Other ~

What is your favourite section at the toy-store? cuddly toys and mlp merch
Do you collect anything? yes..thoughts.
What are your phobias? arithmaphobia,rejection, letting down those I am close to.
Describe your favourite food until you drool. a beutiful blend of duram, freshly harvested stalks of wheat and water which can be covered in a variety of topping, such as the delicious melted cheese of your choice served with smooth tomato sauce and herbs, to create the authentic taste of itally infused in a diversity of shapes and sizes which we call 'pasta'.
Some of the things that you give you jollies? animals, cartoons, good food, good people, good actions and nice weather (the simple joys in life)
What are your top five pet peeves? - perversion, injustice, greed, bigotry and cars that are too round (I cannot explain that last one and I am working on being more tolerant to different car shapes)
What would a perfect day be like for you? I would be awoken by soft golden sunlight shining through the panes of the window at the edge of my bed; stretch like a cat and walk out to greet a beautiful day where the sky is a soft, dreamy blue and everyone is smiling and laughing including my friends and family.
I hear on the radio that all wars have been ended with all sides signing a peace treaty that includes a declaration of nuclear disarmerment and a promise to take the money that would usually be spent on weapons and to put it into schools, homes and hospitals as well as the fund a large banquet in honour of the occasion where there will be food as well as games for all.
Do you prefer a vegetarian or meat diet or both? I have been vegetarian since birth but I do not expect everyone to eat the same diet as me nor do I judge anyone for eating meat - I just wish there were a more ethical way to feed everyone according to their prefferences.

Other Other
~ Yay or Nay?

God and Souls : Yay for souls unsure of God - I think we must reach a universal definition of God before I can state any sort of opinion on the existence of such a being
The Death Penalty : nay for the most part
Premarital Sex : nay I guess ... or small yay? I am asexual so I don't feel I have the right to judge

:unsure:
People are inherently good : I think most people are born neutral and can choose to be good (but this is highly debatable)
Destiny : yay but you create your own
Done drugs : nay
Kissed in the rain : if you are offering then yay but if you are asking if I have then nay
Re-reading a good book :
yay! for me re-reading a book is like being re-united with an old friend :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yay cookie! haha yeah I did *edits* well... the code of bushido is based on 7 virtues: respect, honor, justice, integrity, compassion, honesty and loyalty which I have always viewed as admirable traits and values to see in every day life and they are ones which I would like to instill in myself - I have read the 'hagakure' to get a deeper impression of it and decided that this code could actually work very well for me but I would need to develop a more modern interpretation of it purely becuase I cannot just go around cutting the heads off people I do not like.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello barb!! purr *noms cookie* may I call you barb?

Reactions: Meekers

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am my own master although if I met someone who was a benevolent and virtuous leader (who would have made a great daimyo) then I might wish to work for them if I could do so. I think I'd die for most people or for a very good cause(anyone I did not perceive as evil) - I believe all people are worthy of respect and the right to life as well as the freedom this entails.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: Meekers

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am my own master although if I met someone who was a benevolent and virtuous leader (who would have made a great daimyo) then I might wish to work for them if I could do so. I think I'd die for most people or for a very good cause(anyone I did not perceive as evil) - I believe all people are worthy of respect and the right to life as well as the freedom this entails.
You sound like a good young woman with a warm heart. =)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: SkaffaNL
1 - 15 of 15 Posts