Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this forum today so I thought I should say hello :crazy:
I found out about this site a few days ago; I've been having a look around and it seems quite interesting. I think I'm an INFJ, but I would like to get to know people of different personality types just to make sure - which is why I'm here.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings blackandwhitedreams and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum blackandwhitedreams. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello, thank you.
I'm just uncertain because I'm very new to the whole personality type thing, so I'm interested in finding out more about all of the different types just to make sure. And I can't figure out my ennegram type at all at the moment haha, so that's something else I hope to work on soon.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
hola!
just a little advice, try exploring and interacting with many of the other personality types here too rather than
just your group. you will learn more if you do. :happy:
also check out some of the other forums like general chat, criticalthinking/ philosophy, and some member polls.

Reactions: blackandwhitedreams

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello, thank you.
I'm just uncertain because I'm very new to the whole personality type thing, so I'm interested in finding out more about all of the different types just to make sure. And I can't figure out my ennegram type at all at the moment haha, so that's something else I hope to work on soon.
Its much easier instead to find out which type you are by figuring out which letters you identify with more strongly.

for each of these tell me which you identify with more.

Extrovert - draws energy from social settings

Introvert - drained of energy by social settings

Sensor- relies on information from you senses to make sense of the world. Finds value in factual information, and the conventional. More concerned with exactness of detail (has a hard time ignoring details to look at the big picture)

Intuitives- rely on deep thinking for dealing with their environment. Finds value in theories, and the unconventional. More concerned with the overall big picture (has a hard time considering all the small details)

Thinker- Makes decisions based on logical thought process and rely on their reasoning ability for their answers.

Feeler- Comes to conclusions based on how they "feel" about something and they rely more on their moral compass to distuinguish right and wrong.

Judging- they want to pass "judgment" on incoming information and make decisions with it. Judgers tend to make plans and stick with them.

Perceiving- Perceivers want to gather information and wait to make decisions till a decision has to be made. Percievers are more spontaneous and flexible, they do not like to be held to a plan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the advice crazitaco (love the username!) I'll be sure to have a look around the whole forum asap.

---
@reefercheefer

1. Hmm, it's tricky to say. I'm very bad at talking to anyone other than my very close friends and immediate family. When I'm around those people, I would definitely identify more with the Extrovert profile, but at any other time I hate social settings and want to escape asap. I never know what to say or do and they make me feel really uncomfortable. So in general I am more of an Introvert, but not always.

2. I had to think really hard about this one, but from those descriptions I would probably say that I'm more of a Sensor. I tend to analyse every single little detaiil of a situation.

3. Feeler, no question.

4. Judging, I'm not very spontaneous at all, as much as I would like to be!

Thanks a lot reefercheefer, that was interesting, and definitely something to think about. Perhaps I should spend some time reading the ISFJ forums to see if I identify more with their personality type.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts