Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Type me pls.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I’m pretty sure I’m one of the IXXP types, not sure which one. The part I’m most unsure about is thinking vs feeling.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to be successful. I want to have enough success to not really worry about things. I want to live in a small apartment in the suburbs or the city and live my life while enjoying the simpler things.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
There were two times.
  1. My friend was a year younger than me and really good at Math. Once, she asked me to help her study for her Social Studies quiz. I said okay, and I randomly made up a song. I told her to make an acronym for each state and then put it in order to a song. She got a 100 on the quiz and I felt reeeally proud of myself.
  2. In 5th grade, we had to do a project for Spanish where we build a room and label everything in Spanish. I spent a really long time building it and it turned out really good. I really enjoy building things and decorating, painting, etc.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
  • When someone asks me to do something and I procrastinate. I really dislike disappointing people. Except, that feeling soon goes away as I get closer and closer to them. By closer, I mean like the next time it happens lol.
  • Large crowds. I care a lot about what people think of me. There were times where I just sat in the school bathroom and cried because of how scared I was of people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How I feel about is literally all that matters sometimes. I feel like I am outgoing but also super stubborn. When I make a decision, no one can give me advice. For example, me and my parents went to go select paint for my room. I selected a creme-ish color and my dad (INTP) told me that a wall of dark colors look better on walls than such a light one. I refused and he kept on trying to convince me. My mom (INFJ) then just let it slide and told me to select it. My dad said no and my overdramatic ass started crying. Let me tell you this, I hate when people see me cry but it used to happen often. Anyways, they let me select it. Flash forward to a while later where I now have the same taste as my dad and regret buying it. The first thing I do is create a pros-cons list in my mind, and then I think about how others might feel.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Of course I want to have a control of the outcome. I’m kinda good with my hands. I usually know how to manipulate every tiny detail to make the bigger picture look good. I don’t really like group projects because I want everything to come out the way I like it, but when forced, we have to compromise. I usually change some details to the way I like it. I’m not known as a very big ‘leader’ in school, but I think if I put effort, I could somewhat be one.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
2-3 weeks ago, my best friend from 40 minutes away came to visit. The friends I have now can’t compare to my bestie of 7 years. I have the most fun when I live in the moment. We didn’t just sit down and go on our phones (i don’t have a phone bc i broke like 4 computers so my dad said lol wait until you’re 17). We actually did some stuff, like we played with Kinetic sand (satisfying), we drew, also talked about the ‘popular’ hoes in our schools and made fun of their Insta.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I need to experience it to understand. Living in the moment is the best way to understand. I’ve been having a lot of problems lately and because of that, my muscles are kinda damaged. Everyone has directly and indirectly told me that my body has great responses to things. (medication, therapy, etc). So I kinda naturally react to things with or without my control. Did I get side tracked from the question…?

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I love to organize and I enjoy doing it, except I lack consistency heavily.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Not sure, but definitely don’t care about the principles.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony when I feel good about myself. Don’t really care about others’ harmony no offense.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I prefer small group discussions. By small group I mean 4-25 people. It honestly doesn’t matter how big it is. If everyone there knows me, I’m ok. But if they don’t I get a lot of social anxiety.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions >>>> Words. I sometimes can’t express in words so actions are better. It depends on how big the impact of the action would be before I jump into it. Usually, I jump in, explore and leave if I dislike it.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Tell them I’m too lazy to go out

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I love pressure of hierarchy. When I am stressed out, I start crying.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

1. Desperate people
  2. Oversensitive people. They need to suck it up
  3. People who think they are ‘cooler’ than others
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like listening to stories and events that happened to people. I also like to tell people things that happened to me. I’m a huge k-pop fan, so k-pop stuff.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

World peace and harmony, other people’s issues.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

My friends probably perceive me as a creative, bright and energetic person. Which is what I am, but more than that. I also love to learn, I am a pretty empathetic person, I am super scared of big crowds and that I have trust issues. They would never call me boring, quiet, toxic, etc.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would eat food, drink stuff, go to an amusement park, drink stuff. All of that.

Extra Information:
I daydream a lot. I’m very empathetic. I hate dog movies because they make me cry. I’m over-talkative sometimes. I have a big ego. I have pretty high self-confidence. Super competitive. I love digging deeper into things and then kinda making it my own.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
2,008 Posts
Can't type you off this. You'll need to take a more challenging questionnaire that forces you to do a deeper level of introspection.

·
Registered
INFP - 5w4
322 Posts
ISTP or ISFP
It's simple; Do you value your logic or your personal values? we would know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts