Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm a pretty active young man from Singapore, and as you may already have guessed from my username, I (sometimes) go nuts over soccer - or as some parts of the world called it football.

Ever since I've known about my own personality type (which is INFP) around 3 years ago, I've been really intrigued about how and what makes myself work, and how, as an INFP, can I make good use of ourselves to live the life I've always wanted to live. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who's interested enough to talk about this topic.

I must admit that I joined this forum to get answers out of some questions that's been troubling me for some time, or at least find same-minded people who will be able to walk this journey together. I hope this would be the start of a long and fruitful time spent in this forum!

Thank you to whoever's reading this and hope to see you guys around! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yay, welcome!! I'm curious to know what the questions are that have been bothering you (although I highly doubt I'll have the answers you're looking for, lol).

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you andii4233!

It's okay! Just glad that you're here to make myself feel more comfortable! :)

Anyway, I've posted more about myself in the You, Me & Everyone Else thread. Would've liked to post the link, but rules prohibit me to post one till I posted at least 15.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :happy:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm a pretty active young man from Singapore, and as you may already have guessed from my username, I (sometimes) go nuts over soccer - or as some parts of the world called it football.

Ever since I've known about my own personality type (which is INFP) around 3 years ago, I've been really intrigued about how and what makes myself work, and how, as an INFP, can I make good use of ourselves to live the life I've always wanted to live. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who's interested enough to talk about this topic.

I must admit that I joined this forum to get answers out of some questions that's been troubling me for some time, or at least find same-minded people who will be able to walk this journey together. I hope this would be the start of a long and fruitful time spent in this forum!

Thank you to whoever's reading this and hope to see you guys around! :)
Awesome

One of my friends has been there and it looks amazing I'd say your damn lucky to live there!! although I hear it can be pretty harsh over there as well with some of the laws and stuff.

Curious though what is it actually like to live and grow up in Singapore as an INFP especially?

Sorry if that's too personal I am just interested, and welcome to the forum also!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts