Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... so you can stop asking why your INTP boyfriend isnt responding to your 1.8 million texts.

This thread is about storing all the info about INTPs, and hopefully keeping it in an easy to see place, so the 501th thread about how we don't like broccoli isn't made.

Below is a list of specialized threads.

To see what ideas pop into our minds for 2.4 milliseconds before being pushed out for another.

So anyway, today i decided to play the good old google auto-complete game, and got some questions that seem to need answering.

I will answer them in a manner that may be sarcastic, and definitely is not true.

Q: How do introverts/INTPs show love?
A: We communicate with primal chants in a frequency anywhere between 23 to 54 kHz.

Q: How do introverts date?
A: We bring you into our cave and initiate the ritual of eternal friendzone.

Q: How do introverts/INTPs flirt?
A: We scream on the top of the mountans we love you, too bad the frequency out of the audible range.

Q: How do introverts get jobs?
A: We don't, our ritual of eternal wealth covers that.

Q: Why do introverts hate small talk?
A: The frequency our ears pick up sound is around 23 to 54 kHz, and anything above or below is this horrid screeching sound.

Q: Why do introverts like being alone?
A: So we don't have to hear the screeching noises...

Q: Why do introverts need time alone?
A: See above

Q: Why do introverts hate phones?
A: Screeching noises no matter where we run whoop-de-doo!

Q: How do INTPs think?
A: We have a special processor that is made specifically for the processing of data collected by our array of sensors.

Q: How do INTPs learn?
A: We go to special schools, where all data is specally imprinted on a flash drive and downloaded directly to our internal processors.

Q: How to deal with INTPs?
A: Just dont get in his/her way, we will get out of your way by default.

Q: How to get an INTPs attention.
A: There is an array of buttons hidden under a panel right below the upper chest reigon, press the top left one and the middle one on the third row together. Then simply ask for attention.

Q: How to tell INTJs apart from INTPs
A: *ERROR* Actual intelligent question detected, self-destructing in 10...

Q: How to motivate INTPs
A: Locate the buttons mentioned earlier, Press the second one to the left on the first row, and the last one on the fifth row. This will temporarily activate motivation modules.

Reactions: zanah0dia

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This thread is about storing all the info about INTPs, and hopefully keeping it in an easy to see place, so the 501th thread about how we don't like broccoli isn't made.
You failed to answer the most important question: Why do I like broccoli?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You failed to answer the most important question: Why do I like broccoli?
It must be because someone installed a permanent override

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
You're still pretty new here, so that explains your optimism. Within a few days, this thread will be on page 5, never to be seen or heard from again. It will have lived and died in vein, having prevented exactly zero duplicate threads.

RIP.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
You're still pretty new here, so that explains your optimism. Within a few days, this thread will be on page 5, never to be seen or heard from again. It will have lived and died in vein, having prevented exactly zero duplicate threads.

RIP.
Yep. That's what happened to every movie / book thread I ever created. Now, when I read or watch something interesting I'll just keep it to myself or share it with the INFPs who clearly have a better taste for movies anyway. /bitterness

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

RIP.
I honestly didn't think it would do anything, ignorance is too big a monster for anyone, i just wanted a place where i could share my sarcasm, and poke a bit of fun at some threads while i was at it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts