Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rules are simple.

Don't talk about yourself unless someone asks you a question - even then, don't talk about yourself anymore than necessary.

Only talk to, and about, other people. Ask questions, make comments, compliments, etc.

No insults, and no sexual comments please.

The last rule is: you don't HAVE to follow these rules, they're just suggestions. Personally I don't like authority. Oops I just broke the first rule x0

·
MOTM October 2013
6,431 Posts
But if I'm not supposed to talk about myself...how am I going to answer that question? D:

·
MOTM October 2013
6,431 Posts
I am tired but that's okay. Do you think many people will even be interested in this thread? It seems the 'insult' threads are exponentially more popular lol
It's our first insult thread in...well, forever, really. Tis a novelty. Random Thoughts sometimes gets some good conversations going, too.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Such a type 4 thread, magnificent, undoubtedly specific.

Is the 4w5 more negative than 6w5?

How do you teach a type 4 (individualist) that individuality does not exist and is a concept people lie to themselves to think they have a word in all that they are or do? When everything they have done so far is a result of the past events they may have not had any control of? And that no matter how much they try, they can never be their own masters, because there are people and things and memories that will forever tie them in place and can never escape even if they choose to run away from?

Reactions: Athesis

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's our first insult thread in...well, forever, really. Tis a novelty. Random Thoughts sometimes gets some good conversations going, too.
Yeah.. So.. Uh.. Well.. The.. Bdhshxucu.. Can YOU ASK ME MORE ABOUT ME??? Just kidding lol :tongue:
Thanks for mentioning the random thoughts thread, that sounds interesting and funsies!

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Such a type 4 thread, magnificent, undoubtedly specific.

Is the 4w5 more negative than 6w5?

How do you teach a type 4 (individualist) that individuality does not exist and is a concept people lie to themselves to think they have a word in all that they are or do? When everything they have done so far is a result of the past events they may have not had any control of? And that no matter how much they try, they can never be their own masters, because there are people and things and memories that will forever tie them in place and can never escape even if they choose to run away from?
It's on the tip of your tongue.. Free will doesn't exist! :D
It might or might not be more negative 4/5 6/5 hmmm.
To answer your question - I don't teach that xD
Can you prove this belief scientifically?
Buddhism is great, but there's all kinds of ways of interpretation in regards to semantics and reality.

Do you believe in determinism/pre-determinism?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Do you believe in determinism/pre-determinism?
I believe in kindness and none of the fancy shmancy stuff. Nothing is predetermined. But everything is simply influenced.

·
Banned
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe in kindness and none of the fancy shmancy stuff. Nothing is predetermined. But everything is simply influenced.
But can SCIENCE prove that nothing is pre-determined? :p
You seem pwetty fancy shmancy to me! Do you where orange robes?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Reactions: Athesis
1 - 13 of 13 Posts