Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I did think the ENFP forum was the the BEST section for this topic!

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Reactions: ENFPie

·
Banned
207 Posts
LIKE OMG THIS DRUG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR MEEEEEE *SQUEALS LOUDLY* I REALLY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD TO BECOME SADDER AND STOP BEING SOOOOOOOOO CHIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR - OH! HOW WONDERFUL WOULD IT BE IF I GOT THIS DRUG! *Hums the tune to sound of music*

:dry:

Lol, it's so obvious this video isn't serious - 'It's pretty fucking annoying' - yea, right.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Yeah I've seen the video too...It was shown to me by a classmate (I actually believe could have been ENFP as well) because he said I was too upbeat.

I don't SEE myself as too upbeat. I feel scared for the world and don't shy away from knowing about it's many horrors. Myself, I do take things in stride but not enough for despondex lol.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Comedic gold. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Feels like an idea of an extreme rational doctor who wants to get efficient ppl walking around.

Thank god its sattire! :crazy:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I laughed so hard watching this for the first time! Hoped you would all enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It was hysterical...but it made me doubt my type again...is it possible to be a slightly cynical ENFP? I'm really not that way....:dry:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, linnifae, it is possible to be a slightly cynical ENFP. It happens as logic kicks in.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dude! I've always wanted to be a goth but they wouldn't let me into their club 'cause I always wear my happy pants!

...Disclaimer: I'm well aware that a goodly number of those in the goth community aren't averse to color, or humor, or good cheer.I know because they've invited me to the dance floor despite my happy pants.

Reactions: Lilsnowy

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Speaking of drugs, abitsilly and all, I was feeling super relaxed and peaceful the other day, after spending the afternoon out in the sun. I had consumed half a beer. I was eating a piece of pizza and said, " I've never been high, but I'm betting the way I feel right now is close." and the way my friend looked at me, you'd have thought I just revealed names of other people involved in JFK's assasination! Eyebrows up from across the table. Obvious disbelief on the face. I said, "You know I don't use drugs."

I'm just happy. I don't need drugs [to act like a fool.]

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I wish people would understand that I am happy entertaining people. Sometimes that makes me an asshole though. Not intentionally, but for humor's sake. For instance, I could have made that video. I think it's fun to make fun of my flaws. It seriously makes me laugh. I also like laughing about my flaws with other people. I also like using it to make people look at themselves as well.

But I have been told that I'm cynical before. In fact, I think on my Facebook I have listed that I'm a "Fun loving Pessimist". :unsure:

Reactions: Lilsnowy

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, pinkrasputin! The enfp nature is entertaining. And from what you've told us, you're in the entertainment field also. I think that's ideal!

I don't even realize how enthralled people get with silly stories or or any other thing I share. I don't think to be entertain, but I do and I think we all may have the natural gift in that area. Now if I could just write a book. I have all these ideas and one started, but lack focus.

A coworker told me she can always count on me to be annoyingly cheerful!

Reactions: pinkrasputin
1 - 17 of 17 Posts