Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're a BTS fan comment below :) I thought I'd create this thread for people who share a common interest in BTS and MBTI. I'm not sure if this is the right category to put this under, but it is music related. So Welcome :proud:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hello fellow ARMY :rolling:

I actually think it's nice to find ARMYs in the most random places (many non-fans probably disagree about this though lol), ARMYs dedication to BTS is really something else. It's honestly impressive.

Have you seen their MBTI results that they posted during the BTS Festa this year?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@thankyoufortheterror hi sorry for late reply.. yes I did see them!! I think they might be a bit off since they were most likely not typed by functions... and yeah it's so nice finding army :kitteh: love your avatar pic btw haha I'm gonna assume yoongi is your bias then :laughing: Jungkook is my bias but idk anymore because of yoongi

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't consider myself a stan or anything but I do like them a lot.

They posted their MB types? What were they?
SEOKJIN: INTP

YOONGI: INFP

HOSEOK: ESFJ

NAMJOON: INFP

JIMIN: ENFJ

TAEHYUNG: ENFP

JUNGKOOK: INFP

Here they are but.... I think these might be wrong though. Since just taking the test leads to inaccurate results. Even if you aren't a Stan it's still nice to find fellow fans :) I've been trying to get my best friend into Kpop but hasn't been working :/ oh the struggle :laughing:

·
Registered
174 Posts
@thankyoufortheterror hi sorry for late reply.. yes I did see them!! I think they might be a bit off since they were most likely not typed by functions... and yeah it's so nice finding army :kitteh: love your avatar pic btw haha I'm gonna assume yoongi is your bias then :laughing: Jungkook is my bias but idk anymore because of yoongi
Hmmm I'm not too sure about this whole bias ting tbh, it's like choosing a favorite child :unsure: but Yoongi is really relatable though lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
SEOKJIN: INTP

YOONGI: INFP

HOSEOK: ESFJ

NAMJOON: INFP

JIMIN: ENFJ

TAEHYUNG: ENFP

JUNGKOOK: INFP

Here they are but.... I think these might be wrong though. Since just taking the test leads to inaccurate results. Even if you aren't a Stan it's still nice to find fellow fans :) I've been trying to get my best friend into Kpop but hasn't been working :/ oh the struggle :laughing:
Yeah I'm also a bit suspicious about the results but at the same time I think that they could possibly be right, especially since most of them seemed to agree with what they got. For now I'll just assume that they know themselves best I guess, even if the test is not the most reliable :hampster:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'm also a bit suspicious about the results but at the same time I think that they could possibly be right, especially since most of them seemed to agree with what they got. For now I'll just assume that they know themselves best I guess, even if the test is not the most reliable :hampster:
Yeah I agree :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts