Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of applying to both USC and the AFI for studies in Filmmaking.
I took one look at the fees and almost dropped dead. I was shocked even more to read that fees for those out-of-state are the same as international rates.

Just wanted to ask, do you guys know of any help that is in place for students who are struggling financially, at least in the state of California?

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I'm in the process of applying to both USC and the AFI for studies in Filmmaking.
I took one look at the fees and almost dropped dead. I was shocked even more to read that fees for those out-of-state are the same as international rates.

Just wanted to ask, do you guys know of any help that is in place for students who are struggling financially, at least in the state of California?
Are you in California or out-of-state?

Also, have you considered Chapman? They have a good film program and tend to give fairly good scholarships to students (had several friends go there with scholarships).

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you in California or out-of-state?

Also, have you considered Chapman? They have a good film program and tend to give fairly good scholarships to students (had several friends go there with scholarships).
I'm British.

Can't say I've ever heard of Chapman. Will look into it. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts