Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
it was deep friendship with awesome communication, deep emotional connection and insane chemistry....and it ended way too soon.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Think I mightve dated an ENFP as my second long term boyfriend, probablly the best relationship Ive had besides the one Im in now (INTJ/ISFJ?). The only problem was that he wasnt interested in doing anything with himself other than being a general bum...:bored: Dont really think thats an ENFP thing though? :confused:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yeah...

Like thisisme said, craaazy emotional connection. :D We would stay up for hours (every day) to talk about everything under the sun. Very romantic and affectionate too. I really liked it. There was this instant connection and we really understood each other. Really motivated, driven, had amazing morals, same world view... etc.

The only problem was that nothing substantial ever really got done... And in the end, I figured he talked wayyy too much for my liking. >_<

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Being with another ENFP sounds love, but we'd be busy interrupting each other. I'll pass.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've always, always been curious to how I'd interact with another ENFP in a relationship. I tend to, at least at first, become very shy around women~ especially outgoing women in general. Despite their magnetism. Depending if I can sense their desire for empathy or not, if I can~ then I'll grind myself to dust to talk to them. Despite which, I don't think I'd be too busy interrupting. I can be a powerful listener, and if I know someone is as affectionate as I am and enjoys being listened to, I can do that pretty easily. <3

I'm not sure I'm similar to ENFP girls from what little I've seen or heard about them. I'm actually not too talky~ and yet despite my shyness, I do enjoy being listened to as well. I'm in a relationship with an INTJ and it's very fulfilling~ but I can't say I have no been curious about being in a relationship with someone like me. Perhaps it'd be a nightmare~ but for now I'd like to see it as something worth experiencing. <3

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've always, always been curious to how I'd interact with another ENFP in a relationship. I tend to, at least at first, become very shy around women~ especially outgoing women in general. Despite their magnetism. Depending if I can sense their desire for empathy or not, if I can~ then I'll grind myself to dust to talk to them. Despite which, I don't think I'd be too busy interrupting. I can be a powerful listener, and if I know someone is as affectionate as I am and enjoys being listened to, I can do that pretty easily. <3

I'm not sure I'm similar to ENFP girls from what little I've seen or heard about them. I'm actually not too talky~ and yet despite my shyness, I do enjoy being listened to as well. I'm in a relationship with an INTJ and it's very fulfilling~ but I can't say I have no been curious about being in a relationship with someone like me. Perhaps it'd be a nightmare~ but for now I'd like to see it as something worth experiencing. <3
I sometimes wonder the same. I can see the things Id be happy about and on the negative side the things I wouldnt be happy about (now I mean).
I think either way ENFP and ENFP would make the greatest friends ever too.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I'm friends with an ENFx guy and we have tons of fun when we see each other, conversations went crazy and the tangent train made many a journey!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts