Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible for a female ENTP to be a bimbo?

If you are an ENTP-ette are you butch-like?:tongue:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I went through a short, spiked hair and baggy clothes phase late in middle school/early on in high school. My small figure kind of defeated the butch-likeness though. I got mistaken for a guy quite a bit. I don't know if that relates your concept of butch-like. :tongue:

Now, I actually like being a girl, and dressing like a girl, but I am certainly not a bimbo.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Who on earth's going to admit to being a bimbo! :p

I'm not butch, at least not in the way I dress - I can probably act quite masculine, but then again ENTP is percieved as a pretty masculine type.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm 5'1, 47kg, slim and curvy, and I love dresses and make-up and shoes, haha. I like feeling feminin and pretty. I'm soft spoken and polite and kind, but that's just because that's the kind of person I want to portray. I'm definitely not 'butch-like', and I know a couple of ENTP women who go against the stereotype as well!

My Se is awful, which means I can come across as 'clueless' sometimes. Like many ENTPs, I'm clumsy and forget words very easily. I don't remember conversations or faces well, and I don't keep up to date with current events or celebrities. Also, like many ENTPs, I ask a LOT of questions. The answers to these questions might seem really, really obvious to some people, especially sensors, and are usually factual.

So I suppose, an ENTP woman might come across as a 'bimbo' on a first impression. And then then the impresee gets to know her and is blown away by her intelligence (and possibly a little confused, haha).

·
Registered
145 Posts
I associate "bimbo" with pretty but stupid.

I'm too old to be called pretty now, but I was. I am not stupid.
... but you were :wink: I think all of us are pretty stupid in comparison to the older versions of us :laughing:

Reactions: Old Intern

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Is it possible for a female ENTP to be a bimbo?

If you are an ENTP-ette are you butch-like?:tongue:
From what I have seen, it is the ISTP women that are butch. ENTP women tend to go crazy at Hot Topic and dress Goth/Punk.

Reactions: OokySpooky

·
QUEEN PEEN
Your mom put her personality type in my butt last night.
9,398 Posts
Definitely not butch-like (x but I agree with Xee about coming off as clueless, and I ask alot of questions :p
Welcome to the forums! :)

Here's your welcome balloon: ~O

Reactions: Theyknow and Kaylee

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have never been stupid. Trust me on this one :)
Fair enough, no offense meant by it, was trying to make a joke but it turned out to be not quite as funny as I would've hoped :laughing:

·
Banned
314 Posts
I'm not a bimbo, but as Xee said, I have poor Strong Sensors sometimes don't get my intelligence right away and they think I am weird for sure. I do dress very feminine so I don't look butch, however that is a more recent evolution for me, starting in my mid-30s. When I was a teenager I was into the punk thing (I'm still hard-core on the inside lol!) so I dressed the part. It was always slightly more masculine because I kinda favored the male punk wardrobe more than the female one, but having a decent rack and hips, and a small waist kept me from looking butch even then. I think I just wanted to look tough or something, not sure.

·
Registered
413 Posts
My ENTP best friend's pet name was "bimbo" when we were in junior high. She was basically the walking, talking stereotype of the "popular cheerleader" you'd see in teen flicks.

It was mostly just an act, though. If you act stupid but lovable, people (read: jealous girls) can't hate you. She was always way too pretty for her own good.

I think I'm a bit butch, though. But not to my appearance... which is why I guess a lot of people get so shocked when they see me go into work-mode, or, as my INTJ best friend calls it, "killer mode".

...I think I may be a bit too scary to be a bimbo. XD

Reactions: the3rdpower

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
I think I'm a bit butch, though. But not to my appearance... which is why I guess a lot of people get so shocked when they see me go into work-mode, or, as my INTJ best friend calls it, "killer mode".
You have a killer work mode too? I find mine funny and depressing at the same time. I go from, happy-go-lucky cracking jokes taking nothing seriously to unfuck yourself and get your shit done.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts