Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll follow you. (Take that however you wish.)

Also, if anyone's interested, I'll message you my handle. Or you can just get on with your life. Your choice, really.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fine! I HATE ALL OF YOU, TOO.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
@DeductiveReasoner uses Twitter I think.. Personally, I never use it, though I will undoubtedly start using it a bit more, when I upgrade phones, and rise in fame.
Still, not a huge fan of Twitter.. I mainly use it to receive a daily Kanji/Japanese word.

Edit: I popped on her profile I say "Hellooo", and found out that she's run away, just a a few feet to the south, in Mexico, never to be heard from again, where she'll enjoy countless tequilas and barfights with men who lost drinking games to her.
In all seriousness though, she's currently away, but hopefully things will clear up for her soon, and she'll be able to return.

·
Registered
283 Posts
@SkeletalBeing

Brace yourselves and message me yours if you like.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can't summarize anything into a tweet, and I'm afraid of adding a 'tweet' train of thought to my consciousness, perpetually, partially, trying to work my most interesting, most recent idea into 140 characters.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
@DeductiveReasoner uses Twitter I think.. Personally, I never use it, though I will undoubtedly start using it a bit more, when I upgrade phones, and rise in fame.
Still, not a huge fan of Twitter.. I mainly use it to receive a daily Kanji/Japanese word.

Edit: I popped on her profile I say "Hellooo", and found out that she's run away, just a a few feet to the south, in Mexico, never to be heard from again, where she'll enjoy countless tequilas and barfights with men who lost drinking games to her.
In all seriousness though, she's currently away, but hopefully things will clear up for her soon, and she'll be able to return.
It's actually Jamaica.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
@dillehh

chyea

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
It's actually Jamaica.
And you didn't think to invite me to the party?
Shame on you.
I mean, Mexico.. Eh, I live in Texas, I could visit Mexico any time.

(Okay, maybe not ANY time.. I live in North Texas. It would be quite a long drive, but still, the point remains.)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
My pet cat used to have a twitter, he had like 300 followers. Yeah, I know that's weird, but I used to roleplay as my cat on Twitter (please, don't ask why).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts