Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a left handed, INFJ, Type 5

& for the love of jesusmarynjoseph I cannot find another like me! :(

1) Anyone know any INFJs or Type 5s that are left handed?

I wonder how much someone's handedness affects their personality?

&/OR

2) If you don't know any lefty INFJs but know some lefties, what are their personality types??

I'm really interested in knowing other left handed individuals' personality types

Come on, Lefties! Where have yallz been hidin'!? :crazy:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm a left handed INFJ and type 4 :). When you are ever in a large place such as study hall, take a look around and spot the number of left handed people. It is is nice feeling :)

Reactions: unico

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
INFJ, lefty see signature for enneagram type.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I use both hands for different things ... dunno what counts as being totally ambidextrous .. but in certain things (esp sports) I have specific preferences.

I bat right-handed but can throw equally well with both hands. I play snooker left handed. I use a knife left-handed. I shave the left side of my face with my left hand and right side with my right hand (i think most guys use only one hand, right?) :D ... I write right-handed, but I prefer to use my left hand to drink water.

Oh and I can pat my head and rub my tummy :D

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I hate infj lefties!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime i see one i want to kick them in the shin!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm an INFJ lefty. It's hard enough for me to spot ANY lefties where I am, let alone a lefty with a personality type remotely like mine.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Leftys all think theyre tops dont they. /thinking out loud

My wife(ISTJ) is lefty. She doesnt write all weird though. ;)

Do yall have that twisted wrist thing going on?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Leftys all think theyre tops dont they. /thinking out loud

My wife(ISTJ) is lefty. She doesnt write all weird though. ;)

Do yall have that twisted wrist thing going on?
I don't. For me, I put the part of my hand that touches the paper above the line that I'm writing on and angle my fingers slightly toward myself so I don't run it over what I've just written. However, if I'm writing a lot, like a paragraph (seldom occurrence, but not when I was in grade school :(...) I'll eventually end up running my hand over what I've written. Come to think of it, any time I take notes in class I tend to smear something on my hand because I have to move down the page...

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
INFJ type 2 lefty. I use my left hand for everything except golf (and that's only because of access to left-handed clubs). lmao....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Does ambidextrous count? When I was a kid, I never remembered what hand I was "supposed to use" so I had to ask, and so I learned how to use my right hand. It wasn't until I was 14 that I was hanging out with friends and we tried to write with our left hands. And my writing was nearly as good as if I'd used my right. So I got it back into practice and now I use both depending on which is more convenient.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm 100% right-handed. Type 2, INFJ.

I've been playing the drums and piano for around 10 years now and have fairly coordinated limb independence, but for some reason I just cannot grasp the concept of writing with my left hand. What a hoot! :p

I admire you ambidextrous people!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm ambidextrous but only realized I could use the left hand recently. Now I'm beginning to do everything better with said hand...

Reactions: sarahpost1337
1 - 18 of 18 Posts