Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't seem to find any at my university! Do you all just have non-science majors your first time around in undergrad?

It would be so nice to know if you guys exist or are just elusive mystical beings found only in my imagination. :frustrating:

If not, do you know anyone that might be?

I'm totally curious because my ideal guy list basically screams INFP, but I'm pretty sure I would like a partner within the Health Care Industry and I'm starting to lose hope that this is a profession you guys go into.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Dropped out of med school actually.
Majored in Biology, Chemistry and Political Science so, yes- we do exist ^..^

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm rather hesitant about posting it around because I'm paranoid that one day, my interviewers will read my posts and know who I am o_O Haha, but no big deal. I attend IUPUI which has the longest abbreviation ever. It's an Indiana University branch.

Which school do you attend? And how's it going for you!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ickle Goodness! What made you decide to change your mind about medschool, if you don't mind my asking? And what are you doing now?

I hope no one minds my very pointed questions >.<

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A shame, indeed. There's always residency, you never really know where you'll end up...Hooray! I so look forward to being shipped around the U.S

Also, there's no reason why we can't talk :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm glad to see this forum. I JUST posted a few moments ago a similar forum thread. I'm changing careers and will spend the next year grabbing some sciences classes I need to take before I go off to medical school. As a solid INFP, who happens to love science, I find myself second-guessing the decision to enter medicine. I want my M.D. or D.O., but as you've discovered, INFPs might prove to be a rare species of healthcare practitioner.

M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts