Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am not from the Philippines, but I have family there from my mother's side. I went there last in fact. I tried to learn Tagalog once, but I didn't get too far into it before I forgot about it.

Reactions: rarrr

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm from the Philippines and a true blooded Filipino, however I'm not an INTJ. :frustrating: I have a friend who was tested as one though, but it seems like he doesn't act like one... oh well.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I used to believe that I am one before I've realized that I'm INFJ. :happy: But well, I'm from the Philippines too!

Reactions: rarrr

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm this is interesting... maybe we should have a Personality Cafe EB in Manila? What do you think?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, that explains your studying Catholicism to the level you have.

I always felt the Philippines was very ExFP, but that might just be me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, that explains your studying Catholicism to the level you have.

I always felt the Philippines was very ExFP, but that might just be me.
Most Catholics in the Philippines do not study their faith. It's a pity, but it's true. I'm one of the few who have because I was at the right place and the right time, with the right MBTI type :happy:

Yep, you're right, the Philippines is very ExFP.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yep, you're right, the Philippines is very ExFP.
How do you go over there? I'm from Australia, which I'd say admires a lot of ESFP traits. Needless to say, INTJs here find a quiet place and a good book or learn to get along with others.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you go over there? I'm from Australia, which I'd say admires a lot of ESFP traits. Needless to say, INTJs here find a quiet place and a good book or learn to get along with others.
I also need to find a quiet place once in a while, though I haven't been doing it often enough recently. I now realize the repercussions of that :frustrating: An INTJ needs his/her quiet time.

I've learned to get along with others in the past few years. It's helped me to be a lot less self-centered than I was before, and I can sincerely say that the exercise made me a better person. But as I said, I forgot to give myself enough quiet time, so now I'm going to make sure I have a good dose of it every week.

I've also enjoyed being in the company of other introverts. It's not an easy group to find, but I was lucky to have worked in a university where there were a lot of them around. I'd have lunch with the INTPs in the faculty and debate with them to death. Thankfully, they didn't mind having me around :happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts