Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have an INFJ friend who I think is cute but I would not say I have a crush on her.

I think it's her antics combined with the way she acts all proper when being secretly attracted to "naughty" behavior that makes her interesting. She told me about a guy she was kind of interested in and she speculated that it was because "he's a bit of a bad boy".

Who knows, if I got to know her better it might increase my interest in her. Too bad she lives on the opposite side of the planet.

·
Registered
167 Posts
One of my biggest crushes to date has been an INFJ. For a long time I thought he was an INTJ (he thought so too), but then got typed correctly. I seem to be into Ni-doms, but INFJs just top it for me, as they extrovert feeling and this just knocks me out.

I definitely have a soft spot for them, and consider them the best partner to an INTP type wise. Any specific reason for asking?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I keep noticing a common trend of INFJ/INTP partnership, I wonder if we're naturally compatible. My best relationship and worst breakup is an INFJ without a doubt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts