Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Intj can be the hero

batman Like lot of time like an INTJ in movies and comics.

Sherlock holmes in Books save people from dark groups but be

Or just be an god like Dr strange in the movie

Good or bad are semantics

Sauron is a mastermind

Attachments

Reactions: naren

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
This is off the top of my head, not really thought about in much length. However, Dalton Russell the criminal from Denzel Washington's "Inside Man" (2006) strikes me as an INTJ. Perhaps.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is off the top of my head, not really thought about in much length. However, Dalton Russell the criminal from Denzel Washington's "Inside Man" (2006) strikes me as an INTJ. Perhaps.
thanks man i was waiting because i so want to watch a movie like that......got my popcorn ready lol

·
Registered
697 Posts
Intj can be the hero

batman Like lot of time like an INTJ in movies and comics.

Sherlock holmes in Books save people from dark groups but be

Or just be an god like Dr strange in the movie

Good or bad are semantics

Sauron is a mastermind
Batman is most likely an ISTP (that is attributed to the Ij temperament in Socionics). No way the guy is a dreamy inert Ni dom with Inferior Se.

Andy Dufresne sounds right as an INTJ though, yeah.

@OP

If you're looking for a mastermind of that kind (but leaning more towards the ENTJ side of things), I think you'd like Law Abiding Citizen.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Batman is most likely an ISTP (that is attributed to the Ij temperament in Socionics). No way the guy is a dreamy inert Ni dom with Inferior Se.

Andy Dufresne sounds right as an INTJ though, yeah.

@OP

If you're looking for a mastermind of that kind (but leaning more towards the ENTJ side of things), I think you'd like Law Abiding Citizen.
Sorr i never tak consideration from ENTP

Reactions: naren
1 - 10 of 10 Posts