Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aka "wondering", "floating" NFs? Want to know who this is more common with if it is common at all..

9,999 Posts
Tons. I'm one.

I guess it'd be hard to find dispassionate yet very healthy NFs though.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
When you say passion do you mean a single focus to dedicate your life to?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you say passion do you mean a single focus to dedicate your life to?
I mean do you have something that you really enjoy, you can talk about with almost a strength and confidence and something that you look into? But actually my post is saying do any NFs do the opposite.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I mean do you have something that you really enjoy, you can talk about with almost a strength and confidence and something that you look into? But actually my post is saying do any NFs do the opposite.
Nope, I very much have passions. I fit that stereotype. They don't last forever, sometimes there's a lull between them and I'm bored and lost. I'll eventually find something new to sink my teeth into.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, I very much have passions. I fit that stereotype. They don't last forever, sometimes there's a lull between them and I'm bored and lost. I'll eventually find something new to sink my teeth into.
I have absolutely no passions out of finding everything that possibly fits into the stereotype of hobby boring and repetitive and lacking novelty.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I suppose art and creating are my passion but I don't feel comfortable calling it that because creating is mostly a painful, depressing experience for me. Yet I must do it.

I feel like "passion" is a strong word. It sounds like it should be something that takes over your whole life, something you should love doing constantly. I think those expectations can make it hard to recognise. Forget "passion". Just find things you like doing. You don't have to love them, you don't have to do them regularly. Just find a few things that add something to your life. That's all.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
No I have no passion.
The only thing that wakes me up every morning is habit... and sometimes an alarm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts