Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a NIGHT OWL, what do you find yourself doing with all this time? I am mostly on the internet, such as this site. Or playing Wizard101.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes. Internet. That pretty much sums it up...

Reactions: Jacob

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I used to play wizard 101, fun game! I usualy surf the web, write, and watch t.v. late at night. I try to get to sleep by 11 but i always end up staying awake till around 2:tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Totally. I get an energy burst at 1:00 AM. I hate sunlight. Hisssss

Reactions: Jacob and refugee

·
Registered
957 Posts
I can't be a night owl so much anymore, because of school and work and such. But after I graduated from high school last year..it was bad. I stayed up till about 6 or 7am and then slept until 7pm. Most days I didn't see one bit of sunlight, which was fine with me. Wonderful, wonderful times. Some of my fondest memories.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
haha this brought a smile to my face, thanks :)
You're welcome.

I forgot to say what I do. Socialize, online or otherwise, write, watch something, and/or masturbate.

Reactions: Jacob and refugee

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
internet, reading, playstation...basically anything that helps me to wind down and go into my own little world. sometimes i will just stare at the moon/stars and talk to them.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am totally a night person. I'm just glad my boss is too, and he likes to drink pretty much every night, so he always gets to work later than I do.

I have tried to go to sleep earlier, but to be honest, I like being awake more at night as does my wife, and I don't really care enough that I'm dead tired in the morning while sitting at a boring job anyway to try to change that. Night is when all the fun stuff happens.

·
Registered
INFP
1,089 Posts
I can be a habitual night owl now and then. For the most part, it's usually the internet, video games or anything else electronic that keeps me up during the night. Before, it was usually when I pulled all-nighters back when i was in High School.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Read, use the Internet, think about things, work on mini-projects.... Basically, night is really the only time where everything around me is settled enough for me to focus. And there are less people to bother me at night.

Reactions: Evgenia and Jacob

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I'm a night owl, but it's not by choice. I'm an insomniac. This is bad because I have to up early in the morning every day for work. I usually try to read boring stuff on the internet to try to get me to sleep. If that doesn't work I'll just lay in bed and let my mind wander. I actually come up with some of my best ideas when it's 4am and I need to sleep. :tongue:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm a night owl, but it's not by choice. I'm an insomniac. This is bad because I have to up early in the morning every day for work. I usually try to read boring stuff on the internet to try to get me to sleep. If that doesn't work I'll just lay in bed and let my mind wander. I actually come up with some of my best ideas when it's 4am and I need to sleep. :tongue:
I've heard that looking at screens before you try to sleep is counter-productive... Something about the way screens light up on computers, TVs, and cell phones is suppose to make it harder to sleep.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It's currently 5:40am and I'm soon off to bed :p

I usually just doing all sorts of small things or on net, then I usually get a really hungry streak :tongue:

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I've heard that looking at screens before you try to sleep is counter-productive... Something about the way screens light up on computers, TVs, and cell phones is suppose to make it harder to sleep.
Yeah, this has actually come up a bit. But the reason why it helps me (well sometimes anyway) is that I can get my mind to sort of calm down. I don't know, it's hard to explain....

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm a night owl too, which I consider bad for myself as I have to wake up early for work, and in holiday time I wake up very late and then everyone takes me for a lazy person who sleeps for 15 hours (the truth is they probably sleep more than me).

I'm always dead tired in the morning, it gets a little better in the afternoon, and at nighttime when I have to go to bed I suddenly feel energized and anxious sometimes. I think a lot, I analyze and over-analyze everything that happened during the day, I go on the internet and listen to music A LOT (probably for 2 hours before sleep).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts