Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a very mischievous kid... XD

At recess in 5th grade my friends and I would hide in the classroom then wander around the school. We never got caught and we thought we were rebels *rolls eyes*

Also that reminds me... When I was 9 I flooded our kitchen with our water dispenser of our fridge because I wanted to make a blue lagoon on the floor. xD

When I was little, in our beach house when my mom was pregnant with my sister I ripped apart allll of her magazines and tried to build wallpaper for my "fort" (the bathroom cabinet lmao)

Oh and when I was 3 I got banned from my dance studio for running out of the classroom an spying on the older classes lmao xD

Is this just me!?

Disclaimer: my parents are great parents, I was just a whole lot to handle xD

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
:laughing:Were > Now we're just older sneaky mischievous kids. I'm not sure if mischievous is always a bad thing ;) I'm still quite mischievous is some ways, more playful ways than anything. I hope this is a trait i will never outgrow,, smiles *

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:laughing:Were > Now we're just older sneaky mischievous kids. I'm not sure if mischievous is always a bad thing ;) I'm still quite mischievous is some ways, more playful ways than anything. I hope this is a trait i will never outgrow,, smiles *
Lol I stil am as well xD I outgrew it a leeetle bit though... I still have my moments ;)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I think the mischievous nature of ENFPs is one of the alluring factors speaking from the INTJ side, honestly. I am all at once jealous, amused, and smitten by that.
You took the words right out of my INTJ husbands mouth. He said almost the samething to me many times, and just recently too ;) Happy to hear you have an appreciation for a little naughty ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Causing mischief is so much fun! (/ * 0 *)/ I'm a little more reserved though, so I never do anything too mischievous. The things I do are always along the lines of sneaking up on someone and jumping on them or poking fun at someone until they're red in the face.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I used to tell wild stories and see if kids in my classes would believe them. The crazier and wilder, the better. I had quite a number of kids convinced in my after school program that I had a portal under my bed and I could go to Disney World whenever I wanted to. I also liked to one up people! I ALWAYS had to be the best at everything. I think I was much more confident went I was younger.

ETA- I would also drive teachers NUTS cause I'd roll my eyes at them when they got in my face. It wasn't a rule to 'not roll my eyes'... but oh my gosh I would crack up cause I thought they would spazz out. It was pretty hilarious.

I was never the 'I'm in detention every other day' kinda kid though. I still followed the rules... technically ;)

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
Oh yes! I was cheeky! It didn't help that my best friends were two INFJs and an ENTJ... and my dad is an ENTP so... we were TERRORS. Though with my mum being an ENFJ and therefore being able to see into people's SOULS I didn't get away with too much for too long!

As a teenager I snuck out of detention a lot. The one time my INTJ boyfriend got detention I snuck him out of the office. But I was one of those 'easy to get along with' teens so when I got sent to the principal's office we would end up chatting about whatever, he was pretty cool and easygoing. I skipped school a lot. Wore my school uniform wrong.

One time my brother and I activated an entire display of bouncing elmo dolls which as a result almost collapsed XD!

Another time when my INFJ friend got her licence we were driving down this road and coming up was one of those sudden dips that if you drove off it fast enough it made your car fly. She had an old bomb of a car so we went REALL fast over it, got airborne and everything... then realised a COP driving in the opposite had witnessed the entire thing. My friend said she made eye contact with the cop and then all of a sudden he skidded to a halt and as he flicked on his lights and spun around we darted into a side street and hid in someone's concealed driveway.

ANOTHER time my dad taught us how to make home-made fire works so we went into a paddok out the back of our house and set them off... one of them was a little bit TOO big. The neighbours called the police so we had to run and hide.

I still get up to mischief! I don't think that will stop anytime soon. The best part is that I'm so cute, all I have to do is bat my eyelases and flash my baby blue eyes and I can get away with anything! ;)! (the only place it hasn't worked yet is at American Customs... I almost got sent back to Australia... but it was a genuine question! He asked me to put my forefinger on the scaner and I asked what if I didn't have a forefinger...)

Though I have to say the biggest mischief makers are INTJs! Esp as they get older! They're so much fun!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts