Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.....i'm roland and im an alcoholic.....er, wrong meeting:unsure::dry:

Well anyways, just got mp3 player for work and realized i really dont have that many good songs to work to. Need shit really upbeat.

Sooo, any other fans of rap that have any good suggestions? i know the songs, i just cant ever think of them. im horrible at trying to name off shit, so cant ever really sit and think and remember any.

Reactions: vanWinchester

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I listen to good rap. Jurassic Five, DangerDoom, Gangstarr, Heiruspecs, ETC

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
I love rap. My favorite rapper is Ice Cube...

Here are two of his greatest songs....

Bone Thugs and Harmony is a good choice.

Roscoe "I love Cali in the Summertime"

Other artist have some great songs also
The Game, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Eminem

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Rap? Well, depends. Do you want the "Big Pimp ma Ho, ma mone, ma house, ma street" kind of rap or more just "about life with meaningful lyrics"?

I am a big freakin' fan of Fort Minor and Eminem. And if I know what is your kind of style I could also name you some more artists. <_<

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Roland look at this:

Reactions: Blanco

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rap? Well, depends. Do you want the "Big Pimp ma Ho, ma mone, ma house, ma street" kind of rap or more just "about life with meaningful lyrics"?

neither really. i dont want the somewhat 'underground' sound and the whole 'im gangsta bit', and for the purpose of listening to while working i dont really give a shit if the lyrics are found 'meaningful'.

guess im lookin for more of a 'club' kinda sound, just good ol upbeat lets party kinda shit. ya know? the songs that are on the radio most, and since i never ever listen to the radio, i kinda lose track of all thats out there and other ones from a few years back completely slip my mind.

I am a big freakin' fan of Fort Minor and Eminem. And if I know what is your kind of style I could also name you some more artists. <_<

never heard of fort minor. i already have all of eminems stuff on here, but only a few of em are what i listen to while at work.

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love rap. My favorite rapper is Ice Cube...

Here are two of his greatest songs....
YouTube - Ice Cube - It was a good day and Check yo' self (Part 1 & 2)

ah thank you, forgot about ice cube, i'll go thru some of his shit

Bone Thugs and Harmony is a good choice.

BTH is good, but theyre not what im wantin to listen to at work. i need fast and upbeat, not a stoner's melody :p

Other artist have some great songs also
The Game, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Eminem
tupacs got a few good ones i know i'll get. never cared for dr. dre's shit to be honest. eminem is great, have all his shit already, but only a few of em to listen to for work.

The vid doesnt work.

·
Banned
409 Posts
I'm not into rap, however I do occasionally enjoy...

...Sage Francis...

...Looptroop...

...Chords...

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I hate rap. Yeah, I'll be leaving the thread now.

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Hmm, how about a little British rap? (yay, marijuana!)

Or perhaps a little electronic rap? (kind of hard to hear this one)

Reactions: εmptε

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
It's fun to listen to it if I'm in the right mood.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yeah, I'm with Van. I'd have to know if you want meaningful lyrics rap, or Gangsta. But I reccomend artists like Asher Roth and Kid Cudi and basically the new kids of Hip-hop. Also, if you're looking for Electronica rap, I'd recomend Audio Bullys.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts