·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: GreenCoyote

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Yeah I knew a lot of people on here were going to find that out about themselves. Mainly because I was so confused about my type in the MBTI process.
thought I was an ENFP for a while, but then I realized I fit the INFp (IEI) socionics description to a T.

very cool. have you read up more about socionics? it's a pretty interesting theory huh.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
I really like the Dichotomies descriptions at the bottom of each profile. Kind of sheds more light on the details of how each personality type operates. My relationship/friendship pattern also seems to fit what socionics predicts. I don't know if it is case for anyone else too but I find it very useful.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yeah I knew a lot of people on here were going to find that out about themselves. Mainly because I was so confused about my type in the MBTI process.
thought I was an ENFP for a while, but then I realized I fit the INFp (IEI) socionics description to a T.

very cool. have you read up more about socionics? it's a pretty interesting theory huh.
I just read all the type explanations... I know I'm IEI, but I also strongly relate to LII (which is an INTP I believe). Would make sense since I have the same problem in MBTI. My Ti nearly overtakes my Ni, which gives me a really 'weird' personality type. I think it's just because I spent most of my teenage years brooding and pondering. I almost can't imagine it's possible for a person to be more introverted than I was back then. One time I didn't see any people at all for 2 weeks... It would make sense for me to develop Ti given the circumstances, I guess.

I feel like I'm an INFJ and an INTP at the same time, even in socionics. :mellow:

Reactions: Tony
1 - 7 of 7 Posts