Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
My best friend is an ISTJ, and we're still in the process of figuring out his enneagram type, but I suspect he's a 2.
(If he's not a core 2, he's definitely 2-fixed!)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Awesome! How does that play out for him?
Well, he's pretty reserved, but friendly nonetheless. He doesn't have many IRL friends, but apparently likes helping out random strangers on the internet (I discovered this recently!). He's done charity work in the past if I'm not mistaken.

He helps out the ones he loves, for sure. But his help tends to be of the practical kind. Not the same as an ENFJ 2 I know, for example, who prefers to be an emotional support.

I've sent him some enneagram stuff (we're physically distant at the moment, so I haven't discussed this face-to-face), and I'm going to discuss this more with him. I can't speak for him in relation to how he relates to the 2's motivations. I might get back to you once the two of this talk this through. And we'll see if he agrees with me!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might get back to you once the two of this talk this through. And we'll see if he agrees with me!
That would be fantastic--and let him know that he's got a standing invitation to discuss T-helper-dom with me in an interaction vid if he ever so chooses!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I only know one T - 2. An ESTP. He is awesome. I wish there were more NT 2's; I admire you all very much.

To get myself out of my head and stop being so selfish and reserved, I will often ask myself "What would a 2 do?" and do just that. I think it's a beautiful thing that it (it being all the traits of the 2's) comes to some T's naturally :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts