Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Capture.jpg

Actually, I got 190 on first pass through... I thought they were all trivial except for 18 & 19. I guessed right on 18 first time through, but had to "experiment" to find 19... even knowing the answer I still don't know why it's the answer.

Moral of the story... there ARE smart SJs, and wherever we do fall short we make up for it in perseverance!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
But IQ tests like this are about as good at measuring intelligence as quite suddenly asking somebody what the square root of 25 is and scoring their intelligence based on how fast they answer.
TL:DR Waste of time and bad.
C'mon... lighten up! How can you take this as anything but fun? Nobody around here is really going to believe in 190-200 IQ results.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
A real IQ test has a time limit, that is a critical factor. I rushed through it thinking that were true. When I realized it wasn't, I slowed down a great deal and truly focused on each problme for every possible solution and got an extra 30 points. Given enough time, average people could score very highly on any IQ test. The test is clearly not accurate with no time factor applied.

The questions themselves were reasonalby appropriate though.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 721394

Actually, I got 190 on first pass through... I thought they were all trivial except for 18 & 19. I guessed right on 18 first time through, but had to "experiment" to find 19... even knowing the answer I still don't know why it's the answer.

Moral of the story... there ARE smart SJs, and wherever we do fall short we make up for it in perseverance!
What's 18 and 19? Can u show me the image?!

I think Sj are intelligent too because i have estj workmates and they're really intelligent as well.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 721394

Btw, you can actually edit that.. Lols

Unless you'll show your score like this without the crop and when you probably use the.mobile phone

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A real IQ test has a time limit, that is a critical factor. I rushed through it thinking that were true. When I realized it wasn't, I slowed down a great deal and truly focused on each problme for every possible solution and got an extra 30 points. Given enough time, average people could score very highly on any IQ test. The test is clearly not accurate with no time factor applied.

The questions themselves were reasonalby appropriate though.
I actually rushed it you know.. I'm in a cafe answering this.. Like when i have bumped into a question I didn't understand i just guess a common sense guess.

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
...I can expect one of these on the NF forum too rite?

xD

I'll see you there.~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts