Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wanna get a tattoo very soon so I was wondering if y'all had any. I want something that shows off my heritage and culture (I'm filipino) and something that doesn't entirely take away from my physique. If anything, it should compliment my body.

I just wanna see some ESTP tattoos and see what you guys thought was cool when you got em.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
No tattoo's. I once went to a tattoo parlor drunk and insisted that I wanted "I can't read Chinese" written in Mandarin. But they refused to ink the drunk English girl. Otherwise, I always had other things I wanted to spend my money on more than a tattoo.

Aren't pearls associated with the Philippines? You could design something combining Tagalog and pearls.

Traditionally, the Philippines had some pretty awesome tattoo's. Shouldn't be too hard to find something if you look that you could update and combine with personal meaning.

Reactions: Mokek Kwe

·
Registered
188 Posts
Been working on my collection for 15 years now.

Chest/shoulders:

Dorothy, Outside Right Calf:

Scarecrow, Inside Right Calf:

Toto, Front Right Shin:

Flying Monkeys, Rear Right Calf:

Wicked Witch, Outside Left Calf:

Tin Man, Inside Left Calf:

Cowardly Lion, Front Left Shin:

Hanging Munchkin, Rear Left Calf:

Eddie on Turntables, Starting my left thigh:

No Escape, Outside Right Thigh:

Jack-Out-the-Box, Front Right Thigh

Almost finished Ganesha back piece. Need one more sitting for some fine details:

My Goats Riding a Motorcycle, left Ribs:

Death Star, Left ass cheek:

I have another one on the front of my left thigh that I don't have a pic of, and a killer one on my right ribs that is in progress, so no pics yet.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
@GTBean - I love your Ganesha!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've been a huge horror movie fan since I was 5 and saw my first Nightmare on Elm Street movie. (it was part 2). McFarlane Spawn toys came on the scene my freshman year in high school which I collected obsessively for the next few years. Just feels like I've always liked dark art, movies, video games, and music. Just been my flavor.

Not Indian. I'm actually Greek. And I'm not a religious person at all, but I decided a few years ago that I wanted a deity on me somewhere. I spent several months reading and studying the mythology behind as many deities as possible. Turns out I like Ganesha the best. I've been very lucky my whole life, so it really feels like he's got my back. ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been a huge horror movie fan since I was 5 and saw my first Nightmare on Elm Street movie. (it was part 2). McFarlane Spawn toys came on the scene my freshman year in high school which I collected obsessively for the next few years. Just feels like I've always liked dark art, movies, video games, and music. Just been my flavor.

Not Indian. I'm actually Greek. And I'm not a religious person at all, but I decided a few years ago that I wanted a deity on me somewhere. I spent several months reading and studying the mythology behind as many deities as possible. Turns out I like Ganesha the best. I've been very lucky my whole life, so it really feels like he's got my back. ;)
That last part deserves a thank hahah!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
@GTBEAN

I love the tattoo on the back!

I only have a small tribal Scorpion on my arm, got it when I was 18.
My star sign is a Scorpion (Though I don't believe in Star signs), I thought it was just cool to have a Scorpion as a sign and thought it would be simple and nice enough for a first tattoo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts