Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm "talking" to an INTJ currently. I've learned a lot about her personality and her personality type in the last couple of weeks. But I wanted to know what y'alls experiences dating one were and if there were any tips you could pass on to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
While I can't speak for all ISFJs and INTJs, I know two very closely and personally. They are best friends, but male and not dating. Their relationship has spanned over a decade despite any and all changes in their life. They usually do activities together--pool, darts, dinner/bar, really any activity. And all of what they do is basically joke and mess around.

It's really rather hilarious to watch because I personally view the ISFJ as a sort of down to earth angel, and the INTJ as the gleeful devil incarnate. But when they're together, the ISFJ becomes more relaxed and goofy almost. But the INTJ goes wild and almost seems to go off into the deep end morally while laughing the entire time. Very interesting dynamic haha.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4
6,476 Posts
I'm "talking" to an INTJ currently. I've learned a lot about her personality and her personality type in the last couple of weeks. But I wanted to know what y'alls experiences dating one were and if there were any tips you could pass on to me. Thanks.
Don't expect outward signs or verbal affirmations very often.

But if you *do* get one, know that it has been dredged up from the depths at great cost. She really means it.

The way to an INTJ girl's heart is mind-bending *competence*.
Be steadfast, but not predictable. Take her away for something novel every now and again -- e'en though, in my experience,
ISFJs aren't too good at that.

If she allows you to interrupt her work time -- or her private reading time when she is immersed in a book -- better still, if she
mentally "pulls out of" the book, and gives you most or all of her attention when you show up -- she's likely besotted.

Be bold and confident and firm. INTJ gals will not deign to fall for a guy who is beneath them.

But if you win her heart...INTJs are almost as loyal as ISFJs.

Good luck & best wishes.

Reactions: WhataM

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4
6,476 Posts
@g_w I'd like to talk to you in more detail about my situation if that's cool?
Have at it -- tho' because of IRL commitments I might not respond immediately. But I will read and assimilate first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts