Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,120 Posts
Hello!!
I am (kind of) new here! Any welcoming words?
Actually I joined this community a month ago, BUT! I didn't know how to create a new thread. . Even 'How to'ing it in Google didn't help .. So, I just gave up! You can call me stupid, I don't mind, I confess.
View attachment 909016

I'm Elia! ENTJ-A, A tattoo artist and a Memes-lover! I'm very obsessed with MBTI!
My purpose of joining this community is to discuss more about MBTI and personality related stuff to learn more and to know interesting people.
Interesting introduction as an ENTJ, thought you were an ENFP :p

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,120 Posts
I hear that a lot (The first impression I give is ENFP), I think it's because of the influence of my family (ESFP and two ENFPs), we're so chill and we like humor a lot, even-though I'm the least humorous in the family.
I -literally- can't control it for the first meetings, it's like a way to show and gain intimacy with others. Or maybe it's just a DNA thing :rolleyes:. But HEY! I'm very strict when I have to be.
Ah I see, I just act cutesy online to counteract my usual "harshly direct demeanor" :3

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,120 Posts
I was married to an INTJ for several years. Literally the cutest person ever.
TBH I'm almost exactly like my INTJ friend, unsurprising since we have the same functions just in slightly different order, we get all of each other's autistic jokes and can easily complete each others sentences. At work we seem all professional n shit but outside of work we're as inappropriate as you can get and online I spam emojis and act cute coz I rarely get to show that side of me at work or IRL.

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,120 Posts
Yup. I have lived with an INTJ for nearly a decade. I get it :p

We are no longer married, just very good friends. I don't think they need to hide that side of them with me, or within our home environment. But I am very open minded and not a lot phases me, lmao
The golden rule at work anyway is to stay quiet until someone stupidly says something as inappropriate or even more absurd than what you'd say then you hit him up in private and chat about it. Needless to say that after 9 years at the company, my boss hasn't slipped up once so still in that pretending I'm a strictly wholesome professional dude @ work lol. #FakeitTillUMakeIt

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,120 Posts
🤣

As an ENTJ it's probably a bit easier for you. Being married to an INTJ I just got used to saying to people, "he's a genius okay, it doesn't matter if he offends you or not", lol. The offense wasn't even intentional as it was always some kind of "thought experiment" that went too far for most ppl xD
Shit, if only I had someone to say "hes a genius okay" every time I offended someone, I've been experimenting on people and where their limits are, mostly online. Turns out you can get away with saying alot of inappropriate shit to the right people, actually surprised the amount of people who agrees with me TBH.

Even at work, we'll get emails stating some new politically correct policy or diversity hire B.S so the workhorses can carry more load, some idiot is bound to vocalize his discontent then we all end up in a big group at lunch venting about it to each other. It's usually the ENTP that vocalizes his discontent irrespective of consequence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts