Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If you like the chili peppers check out Sly and the Family stone "If you want me to stay"
see if you like the old-school funk
Chili peppers have a huge sly and the family influence
Oh, yeah, man, I like to funk out every once and a while. Thanks for the musical suggestion.

MGMT - Kids would be a cool song with what to start a party. :cool:
Hell yeah! One of my favorite artists with one of my favorite dance songs! Makes you feel like a kid again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
songs i enjoy dancing to:
bag raiders: fun punch(calling in sick remix)
Oleg Kvasha: Zelenoglazoe Taksi

Maddona: Hung up
the sound track of DDR mario mix

and a bunch of others-i'm ready to go into party mode at a momment's notice!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I'm an INTP, but I do this.
My housework album is Only A Lad by Oingo Boingo. Of course, the first track is Little Girls, which goes on at full volume so I can sing and dance along (and hopefully the little girl next door can hear it through the wall and get creeped out ;D ).

This results in me doing no housework.

·
Registered
114 Posts
when am in the house and no one is there i start to scream and yell, and play songs super loud then i go on xbox-live and start singing in to the mic a little, to the point where, ever one tells me to get off! of and i start making up songs in the shower if no one is home! =)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
when am in the house and no one is there i start to scream and yell, and play songs super loud then i go on xbox-live and start singing in to the mic a little, to the point where, ever one tells me to get off! of and i start making up songs in the shower if no one is home! =)
Wow! Sounds like you go hardcore when no one's around. Impressive.

Reactions: Doomjr

·
Registered
114 Posts
yup, i let out the inner extrovert inside when am by my self

·
Registered
114 Posts
whats joy division? is it metal? or rock, maybe alternative.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
MGMT - Time To Pretend

Here's one of my favorites to just let loose to. Sing, dance, the whole 9 yards. Also, the lyrics are REALLY INFP if you ask me. And the video's spectacular:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ohh, I definitely do a lot of singing alone. :} I'm slightly more shy to just be belting shit out if I'm driving on local roads, tee hee, and I'm usually too shy to sing in front of people except good friends. Singing with a friend is the best tho. :happy:

·
Banned
463 Posts
All the time.
It's created some embarrassing situations for me.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I sing by myself in the car a lot. Other than that I am not too expressive alone. I like to express myself in front of close family and friends though. That's when I dance like no one is watching.

·
Registered
114 Posts
cool thanks for the joy division, song! it's awesome! oh and "I like to pretend" was a good song!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts