Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie and by no means am criticising the test, but I do find questions such as distinguishing which you value higher: justice/mercy- annoying. It's entirely subjective for me but if I had to answer I'd say I value them equally... Then there's the problem of it being just to prefer mercy, or it being merciful to perform justice... How is one supposed to get accurate results when questions are as such? Anybody else have problems with this? Again sorry if this bothers anyone...

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you are bothered by the very nature of the questions then you shouldn't really care for 'accurate results' IMO.
This is somewhat also the case with me . And so I've decided that it is only ME who can better judge my own personality.
Personality is not a constant 'defined' mathematical value. So not all types of personalities are within the reach of these type of tests or any 'test' for that matter.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree! But I would feel that if it's regarding how our minds work in regards to the question then for accuracy you should have them asked by a psychologist or a close friend who can provide some objective analysis on the matter. (Or rather a more impartial subjectivity....)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts