Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i find that psychs primarily the mushrooms, give heavy abstract introspection, that "takes shortcuts" to psychological growth, that years of therapy falls short of. I think it's too bad our decisions were legally limited since we were born.

If you're going to TRY to say that eating shrooms, dropping lsd, or taking part in mescaline rituals etc is wrong, you better give a DAMN good reason(s) why. None of this "because they told us it's wrong" crap. If sneezing without a shirt on or eating candy was illegal because they outlawed sugar, would you be the fool who blindy gives up their freedom??

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE SCUEI
23,277 Posts
Curiosity comes to mind. After that having a transcendental experience is fun. I write pencil on paper while I am at it to see what I am percieving and thinking. It becomes poetic and spiritual for me.

Truth is, one needs to be able to hold onto a "happy thought" and all will be interesting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.