Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd really wanna know if I'm mistaken in believing that I'm an INFJ. I know I haven't been here for long, therefore I'm ready to provide answers to any questions ( relevant to this thread).

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
How about the site's Jung Cognitive Functions test or Keys2Cognition? Or if not that, you can fill the questionnaire from the "What's my type?" section, and maybe use that one in this topic. I would kind of be able to guess by answers better than instantly buy test results.

I am always curious about my accuracy and sometimes try to see if I can redefine or more precisely find what I really am.

I can't say I can really tell whether you are or not atm.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Not sure if I'm unsure more that I'd wanna get another opinion.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I wanna help people. I wanna bring them close together. Sometimes I wish I had a superpower that would allow me to get into ppl's minds and turn them into good ppl , or just allowing them to see the world thru my eyes, feel the stuff that I cannot describe. (I believe many ppl will find me lame for that. I gotta say it makes me feel like I'm naked in front of a whole crowd just for answering those qs. It took me a lot of thought only for opening this thread. But curiosity won. )

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I gave away something that I very much care about and need, to someone that I believed need it more. When I let my bf eat my chocolate :p. When ppl come to me for advice when they are really down and I get to turn them into confident and happy persons.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

When I find someone that I look up to. I kinda feel inferior to that person. When I'm among ppl that I don't know and I feel that I don't connect (I feel more like an outsider than inferior).

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Depends how important that decision is , how many ppl it involves and what are the consequences to my decision. If it's something that only I have to suffer from if it turns bad than I might even risk, if my "heart beats so".

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Not sure if I understood this q right but I believe the outcome is the point of the whole project. Of course I want a control over it. I mean, why would I even start cooking if I don't intend to make the food edible.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

I went with my bf in this beautiful place in the mountains when there was a small waterfall with warm clear water and trees and flowers all around . We hiked and swam and it was great.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
It depends. Like... new stuff on the computer , I need to try and do it so I can remember the steps. When I learn a new language , I wanna practice it. But when I was in college , everything was theoretical, and I was pretty good at remembering all the laws and everything too.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Extremely. Everything it's in it's place and everything has it's own place. All is clean , neat , organized .(by category, by color etc). I kinda make ppl uncomfortable with their own places after they see mine.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I do understand what's behind an idea if I have a bit of experience about it. I might seek for info when I'm not sure and I'm expected to
to have an input.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'd say both. I do wanna make sure that my friends are ok. I do follow what I believe and I can only be myself. (Not sure if I got the q right). I would never hurt someone or judge just bcz they feel or think different than me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I do think before I speak . ALWAYS. And I do prefer one-on-one communication. I tried to talk to many ppl at once but it's so tiering and I was very anxious for it to stop.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I wanna know. I cannot just jump. Also, I do think words can be fake and actions can "say" more. Some ppl are just not good with words but they do feel and care. And some ppl just say lots and not really mean it.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Ehm.. complicated. If I haven't seen my friends in a long while and I miss them , then I might go. If the "friends" that are calling are not my close friends, then no. If we are celebrating something yes. If we are trying to cheer up one of them, yes. If it' just any Saturday night (no events) and I'm in my pj's and not in the mood, then no.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I worry. I try to seek for solutions. I see all the possibilities to the scenario and prepare for anything. I analyze and overanalyze. And usually it's nothing.. just me freaking out.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I's don't dislike a personality but maybe parts of it. Like someone cruel. Or rude. Or full of himself . Also unreliable ppl or selfish or ungrateful.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I like to talk abt many things. I don't have a favorite topic I guess. Maybe something funny.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

Technology. Technical stuff. How to fix a... boiler ... a bike.. a clock .. whatever. I don't really care. Having the coolest phone (what 4?? ) or the coolest and newest "I" product . Or car... whatever.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I've been told I'm funny and smart and kind. Maybe too generous . Some may say I shouldn't hold on to some stuff for so long , to just let go (wish I could) . Wrong abt their perception...hm.. They are pretty much right. Not so good at hiding. Feelings kinda just take over me. I guess they would never say I'm mean or vengeful.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I wanna go hiking in the forest, discovering stuff and taking pics of my "discoverings"! I wanna go swim and scare all the fish! I wanna play in the water till my skin looks like a sponge. I wanna run!

THE END.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You do seem to have a great deal of Fe. It's at minimum an auxillary.
The activities and images described seem Se.

The only other option I can actually think of is maybe ENFJ (I do see the NFJ, for sure). I say that one because I think it's possible that Se isn't inferior, but I'm not sure (but #18 is a sign that it isn't in the top half of the functions. In fact, the questions about weakness kind of seem more like T is disregarded than S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts