Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha nope, I've been a feeler 24/7 my whole life.
Damn.. I'm becoming a thinker type.. Like seriously!! I need some fucking looove. Or liiikkke hehehehe. I might become A guy when this persists longer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think everyone have a constant trait that never change, Thinker is thinker, feeler is feeler and some are between,
but also the different circumstances, situations can make an effect on our traits or reveal something that change our minds about certain things or behavior, the answer for you question is too open.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think everyone have a constant trait that never change, Thinker is thinker, feeler is feeler and some are between,
but also the different circumstances, situations can make an effect on our traits or reveal something that change our minds about certain things or behavior, the answer for you question is too open.
Probably i have the equal balance of feelings and thinking

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful, Actually i really want to see someone with equal or similar percentages of intuition and sensing (introverted sensing) too
and make a test of them, study and ask them questions assuming that they actually like that, let me know if you know someone specially an ISTJ that have around the fourty % of intuition ( more like 6:4 ) , not a request but only if you know :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful, Actually i really want to see someone with equal or similar percentages of intuition and sensing (introverted sensing) too
and make a test of them, study and ask them questions assuming that they actually like that, let me know if you know someone specially an ISTJ that have around the fourty % of intuition ( more like 6:4 ) , not a request but only if you know :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts