Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loath it.

Reactions: Grandmaster Yoda

·
Registered
406 Posts
I really enjoy it under the right circumstances. When it comes to flirting I tend to do it a lot when I am around other intuitives or extroverts especially ENFPs because I'll mirror their emotional energy. If I am around introverts or other non-flirty types, then I'll be much less likely to engage in flirting or to enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I really enjoy it under the right circumstances. When it comes to flirting I tend to do it a lot when I am around other intuitives or extroverts especially ENFPs because I'll mirror their emotional energy. If I am around introverts or other non-flirty types, then I'll be much less likely to engage in flirting or to enjoy it.
Yes, this.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I would have enjoyed it more if I was more sure on if the counterpart also was flirting or not. Which I seldom are very sure of.
I would also enjoyed it more if I knew if it seemed if I was flirting or not, well I would have enjoyed all social interactions more if I knew this.

But I guess that is flirting, not really knowing, right? I mean showing your wiener and pointing at it isn't really flirting, sending someone heartshaped boxes of chocolate or standing outside someones window playing In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel from a boombox isnt really flirting either.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I tend to not pick up on it a lot of the time (until the person becomes frustrated with me and tells me point-blank that they were flirting). In my mind everyone is just being friendly until the flirting game is hella hardcore, then I pretend that I don't pick up on it anyway because it makes me feel uncomfortable. I start feeling embarrassed for the other person when I recognize that they're flirting as a sort of "aw. no. that's not necessary. now I know you like me and you know you like me so you can now spare yourself the trouble". Anyways, no, I don't like flirting. I don't really get what it's supposed to do because it's typically casual enough to come off as stuff anyone can say.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Depends on what is their intentions for flirting with me. Is their intentions to boost my self-esteem, or are they trying to hit on me?

One of my good friends is a gay and he would always call me pretty and stuff but I know he only said those words to boost my self-esteem so I don't mind his flirting.

But if it's other guys flirting with me, this is when I will start feeling pissed off because I hate it whenever guys try to hit on me.

And please don't use pick-up lines on me, I hate those lines so much, omg...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
It's fun.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Reactions: sockratees

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm not good at it. I take a bit to catch on and I have no idea how to respond. So I tell them their fly is undone and leave before they look back up from checking their groin.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I hate it when it's subtle and not on an eqalitarian basis..

I should recognize this and that, and try to initiate ____ and ____ when ____ and ____ or in some cases ____.

It's frustrating. I have already enough problems with handling Fe in the beginning of love-phase!

But when it's healthy flirting where both persons know what the situation is and there's bantering and other (Ne is situationally in action), then it's fine and I notice myself taking things forward in no time, even if in small steps.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I sometimes think i do it with stangers that i find interesting or attractive(because I'll never see them again and I won't feel awkward again because is not possible see this random person on many cases...LOL ). I dislike when people scream or yell nasty flirts or very shallow...

If I notice if someone is into me ,i don't ... because I honestly do not care a lot about have a partner,i am kind of picky ,I just notice if they are direct with me ...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I flirt only if there's a clear indication that it will lead me to achieve to my objective (sex, obviously. I don't flirt to be moved to first class, get a special discount on something or a bigger portion of icecream). If so, I love it. Flirting just for shits and giggles and the sake of it is useless and a waste of time and resources.

ETA: if others flirt with me and they're not attractive and/or shameless and almost crude about it, I probably won't notice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts