Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to shake the bloody feeling that I gotto fix everything, this anxiety and worry just cant leave my body. damn you Martyr syndrome....

So this feeling of not knowing can get annoying, I finally figured why ive been losing weight alot lately. The stress and anxiety is more powerful then my hunger pains, so i never feel hungry. weird....

Im just glad I have my music here to help me out... Reggae has a way of keeping my mind occupied on hope and love. gotto remember that!

:dry:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm pretty overwhelmed by the nature's problems.. with the earthquakes coming, global warming... I'm not vegetarian or a recycler, but I pretty much try not to pollute my city..

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I hear I caused that volcano in Iceland today...I wonder if there will be an earthquake or world-ending volcanic eruption I create too...you know, cuz I'm the cause of the problems since I can't fix or stop them...

Sorry...going into total depressed martyr mode. Happens to me too. Don't worry, typical for us.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I cant seem to shake the bloody feeling that I gotto fix everything, this anxiety and worry just cant leave my body. damn you Martyr syndrome....

So this feeling of not knowing can get annoying, I finally figured why ive been losing weight alot lately. The stress and anxiety is more powerful then my hunger pains, so i never feel hungry. weird....

Im just glad I have my music here to help me out... Reggae has a way of keeping my mind occupied on hope and love. gotto remember that!

:dry:
yes but the difference between you and me is that you actually DO do something about it. I just feel shitty about it and nothing happens.

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's about time. :mellow: We WILL be the instument of our own undoing, and I welcome it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
It's one of my main causes of anxiety. I can sit here being very overwhelmed by the fact that dirty water kills more people than war, or that so many children go to bed without parents or food. And don't get me started on why people are such xenophobes.......

And there's only so much money I can give to help out just causes; I just want my idealistic vision to happen. Unfortunately a little thing called "reality" gets in the way.

*sigh*

When it gets to be too heavy on my mind I have to, almost physically, push it out. I keep a lot of fluffy reading and watching material on hand. I readily admit to having my excapist realities to keep my mind from being overwhelmed with what's wrong with the world. These things might be important, but harming my mind and body through depression helps nothing.

Do what you can to help where you can, but don't ruin your mental health over issues that are, for the most part, out of your controll.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im glad im not the only one, looking at the big picture and not seeing what should be!!! I always just wish I can run this country!!! but then I wouldnt be able to handle the Criticism, Im assuming (or I read somewhere) that Obama is an ENFJ! I see he is trying to achieve something to that nature!!!! :dry:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Watch Tapped, its a must see. Its a documentary on plastic bottles, well on bottled water, more specifically, but it touches on plastic bottles which is what im specifically infuriated about.

I've been telling everyone I see (anywhere) about plastic bottles, how they're horrible on the environment, being that over 50% of them don't get recycled, the plants that make them leak all sorts of toxins into the surrounding areas, causing a high death rate in births and more, never mind all the energy it takes to transport and manufacture all the water.

Also plastic bottles aren't even safe for your health. Some plastics are safe, but PET, the most commonly used plastic for waterbottles releases carcinogenic crap into it. So that shit is like tobacco, won't kill you right away, but your increasing your chances in the long term.

Shit's fucked up.

My school is trying to ban water bottles from our campus. I wish the whole world would just ban them.

Reactions: Kalifornia310

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i refuse the use of bottled water for that same reason. I havent watched that documentary but im well aware of it. It is also another reason I don't eat meat. the guilt and the impact of the environment.

I wonder if this need for a perfect society is an ENFJ thing, I mean i know everyone is concerned, but to be so bold and direct about it is different, i tell everyone about environment awareness, I hate when my brothers or friends throw trash on the floor or out the window when im in the car, I tell em straight out that We have trash cans for a reason.. then Ill look disappointed at them :sad:....

I try to set the example.. maybe thats it. :confused:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Not me.

I welcome the chaos, much like the T'cho-T'cho tribe from the HP Lovecraft mythos. It just means the stars are starting to align.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I tend to recycle most of the bottles i use...and I eat meat...gladly, cuz it tastes good. Just saying.

But i see where people do care about that, and i do try to do my best without like...impeding on what I feel is my lifestyle more than what is comfortable for me (I was vegetarian by threats of my ex at one point for a month...I lost like 20 pounds and barely weigh anything as is).

But if Obama is an ENFJ, he's probably super depressed he's been messing up by not getting the cooperation he needs to get his ideals through congress at a speed which is best for getting them seen before someone outs him of office in 2012 (probably Palin, god help us all).

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gods help us all indeed! and lets thank the Romans while were at!

so I tripped out yesterday on the freeway on my way home, I had one of those I feel small moments.. Like on Avatar, where things are just sooo much bigger then you.. the world.

so anyways im sitting in traffic, looking at the city from a distance, and just realizing how tiny we all are, i mean seriously, its like were just lil bugs on a hill... millions of lil ants, moving around on some land.....

.. i feel like such a fraction of some big cosmic event... but happy just to be part of something! :proud:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gods help us all indeed! and lets thank the Romans while were at!

so I tripped out yesterday on the freeway on my way home, I had one of those I feel small moments.. Like on Avatar, where things are just sooo much bigger then you.. the world.

so anyways im sitting in traffic, looking at the city from a distance, and just realizing how tiny we all are, i mean seriously, its like were just lil bugs on a hill... millions of lil ants, moving around on some land.....

.. i feel like such a fraction of some big cosmic event... but happy just to be part of something! :proud:
Holy cow, I have soooo had those moments! I imagine how little we are when I think of the vastness of the universe. My one INFJ (I think?) sister always cracks up at my "revelations" like that and says, "only you, only you." But I see it's NOT only me!! Yay!! :laughing:

Oh, and by the way, that sister is just one of my 6 siblings...lots of personality types to deal with and NONE are enfj's, erg! I'm so misunderstood. LOL!

And I've also carried the weight of the world on my shoulders - what's with us ENFJ's thinking we're responsible for everything?!?!?! We're such good people. :proud:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy cow, I have soooo had those moments! I imagine how little we are when I think of the vastness of the universe. My one INFJ (I think?) sister always cracks up at my "revelations" like that and says, "only you, only you." But I see it's NOT only me!! Yay!! :laughing:

Oh, and by the way, that sister is just one of my 6 siblings...lots of personality types to deal with and NONE are enfj's, erg! I'm so misunderstood. LOL!

And I've also carried the weight of the world on my shoulders - what's with us ENFJ's thinking we're responsible for everything?!?!?! We're such good people. :proud:
awesome! so im not some weirdo... well not all the time. lol... yeah I love those moments of realizing the vastness of the universe and how small we are. I have it so often now, i dont know why it happens often now but im not complaining. i just feel dortunate to experience it.

I always get the "only you" remark from alot of friends, i say something "big picture" like, and theyll sit there like "so?" :dry: never understand what im feeling...

I wish i could explain, or let the other types see what i see... its soooo awesome, and it always happens when im in traffic, contemplating...

yeah, i got 4 siblings, im the 5th and eldest, i got an ENFP brother, IXXJ brother, youngest is like me alot, she might be an ENFJ, my grandma maybe one as well or an ESFJ, one or the other,

it doest foster good feelings to have that concern, some people may say its not healthy! well f em, im reckless! :bored:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts