Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you always hear people talk about horny stories, such as secret hand-jobs on a plane/bus or having sex in a public bathroom. So hot, very sexy, etc. But really that just turns me off. What really turns me on is love and hearing "I'm all yours", "I love you", etc. Like that instantly just makes me horny.

Anyone else like this? lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
My boyfriend definitely does. He told me being in love makes him more horny and that saying "I love you" when he cums makes it feel better.

Reactions: Somniorum

·
Huggable Meepster ^__^
5,900 Posts
NO!!!!! LOVE TURNS ME OFF!!!!!! :angry: ...... :tongue: :crazy:

Lol, actually I think it is very common to be turned on by love and/or mutual desire and sex drive may sky rocket when you are in a relationship with all that bonding (although loneliness can increase sex drive too ... I'm pretty sure loneliness is an aphrodisiac :tongue:).

One aspect of sexual attraction (for those who experience it) may come from an emotional bond and that is what love is. Also there is something to be said about mutual desire and many times that desire "comes" :)wink:) from love. As far as those stories you hear, like secrethand jobs, probably would not be as "hott" cumming :p from a stranger (you don't know where their hands or genitalia have been lol). But yes, love turns me on (and makes me want to get sexed up a lot :p)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I suspect most people would say that love is a turn on (if not in the abstract, when they're just... alone-timing... then at least in practice when it happens to them).

You probably don't hear as much about it, perhaps partly because just random sex likely happens a lot more than *omginlove* sex... and perhaps partly because, even IF it doesn't happen as much, in the cultures of many of us posting here (and I suspect your country as well, though I've never been to the Netherlands), there's a kind of assumption that *regular* sex is love-sex, so there's less of a reason to talk about it and fantasize about it.

Maybe.

It just occurred to me that you didn't actually mention *sex* when in love but I think it kinda follows normally, anyway ^^;

Reactions: Mr. Meepers

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Well I guess I like both.

I like dirty talk about the mile high club.

I will say tho that intimate making love being in love is my favorite sex.

Fuck'n Vs Making Love
They can both be fun depends on how you like your tea.

·
Registered
596 Posts
the prospect of a healthy, highly fluid, romantic relationship is

Reactions: Sunn

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Well, I only find people sexually attractive when there's an emotional connection so I believe Love/Emotional connection is in the same bandwagon..? I don't know. People have so many definitions for love. :rolleyes:

I find it difficult to be sexually aroused physically by someone I'm not emotionally connected with' I find the most pleasure in a solid relationship so for the sake of the thread I'd say Love is the most appealing aspect.

the prospect of a healthy, highly fluid, romantic relationship is
High fiiiiveeeee.

Reactions: sockratees
1 - 7 of 7 Posts