Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I'm in a relationship with... myself. Its great. She made me fudge last night. Delicious!
Yummmy, fudge is so delis. Wish i was closer, we could indulge together ;)

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I'm madly in love with my INTJ. She hates almost everyone but loves (in the most INTJ way one can love anyway =P ) me.

Just curious.
I am equally in love with my INTJ. He doesn't love many people, yet he loves/ adores me. He makes me feel so special, i could go on but...you get it.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I know an enfp and im kinda obsessed with her. but even if she doesnt like me that way i really would want to be her friend because shes just that amazing.. :)
Then tell her how you feel. Or be friends with her.

Obsession isn't healthy. I learnt this the hard way (I've been on both sides of the equation).

And as they say, plenty more ENFPs in the sea!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I like one. And I think he likes me back? Anyway, it's the most infuriating relationship ever because he doesn't make it obvious what he thinks of me, but at the same time it's the best relationship ever, because, well, there's no other guy I click with more. I don't know how else to put it.
*Click*. That word just fits :)

·
Banned
78 Posts
Yes! <3
I've been in a relationship with my INTJ boyfriend for 7 years :D
The connection and the love was great already from the start, but it is still improving! He is my best friend as well as the best boyfriend I could dream of :) If all INTJs are like him, I'll say: GO FOR'EM! :D

And just like @MuChApArAdOx said about her boyfriend, it's the same here: my INTJ doesn't really like people (in fact he dislikes most people especially if he doesn't keep them on a distance), yet he loves me. Which makes me feel really special :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
As someone who is and deals with a lot of INTJs, I have to ask: WTF? Seriously, we're assholes.​
Hey! Shhhh, I thought we agreed to keep that a secret.

But seriously, if you've heard that as much as we have, one starts to believe it. Most people find our direct communication style lacking tact therefore we are assholes.

However, most people are idiots.

My ESFP roommate kept calling me an asshole. To shut him up, I was forced to point out his personal characteristics - unintelligent and lazy. Painful to do that to a friend but Jesus; there's only so much name calling one can take. ESFPs are frustratingly dim.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts