Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why, but I find you guys extremely adorable. It's probably the creative quirkiness combined with the lack of social skill/understanding that makes you guys somehow...cute.

·
Registered
272 Posts
My best friend in late high school and college was also an INTP. I think it was our strange sense of humor, as well as the sense of similarity among a pool of peers we could barely relate to, that drew us together. We learned a lot from each other, but haven't talked in over 5 years now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
INFPs are also often creatively quirky and socially inept. :) The difference would be an interest in developing social skills, which INFPs don't necessarily have. I would think this makes us less endearing, actually, and more annoying, but if you're into that sort of thing, I'm not stoppin' ya.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Prove it, go on a date with me.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Most folks just kinda get confused and run away, but hey, our childish glee when we get into something and our variety of grimaces we can make when made uncomfortable can be quite amusing, so sure. We can be cute in an awkward sort of way.
That's what I meant...

Reactions: SamTheMediocre
1 - 20 of 255 Posts