Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stupid Thread Idea

This world had one thread to many, but this edit changed it and we're back to normal now.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But, you get the point from the title of the thread. Anyone ever feel stir-crazy (define as you wish) and how does that manifest? Can we chalk this up to an extrovert/introvert difference?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I always think of that word (stir-crazy) as "the feeling of being inside for too long" and yes I do.

I try to go outside at least once a day to prevent this from happening to me.

Reactions: Dangerose

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's how I think of it too, though to me it's also...not doing anything. Like, does going on a walk really count as doing something? If I'm inside all day being super productive or having fun or something, I'm unlikely to feel 'stir-crazy'.
Sorry for this pointless thread btw. One thing I do when I'm feeling stir-crazy is post indiscriminately on the Internet))

Reactions: Gurpy

·
Registered
876 Posts
That's how I think of it too, though to me it's also...not doing anything. Like, does going on a walk really count as doing something? If I'm inside all day being super productive or having fun or something, I'm unlikely to feel 'stir-crazy'.
Sorry for this pointless thread btw. One thing I do when I'm feeling stir-crazy is post indiscriminately on the Internet))
I think walking counts but to each their own I guess

Reactions: Dangerose
1 - 7 of 7 Posts