Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel as if I am not only an INFP and and INFJ... despite the fact that I've scored both almost an equal amt. of times on a few tests.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I feel a lot like an ENFP sometimes, probably because my E/I is almost evenly split.

Reactions: Halcy0n

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm a closet ENTP, I have a mask and everything.

Reactions: amanda32

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I have discovered that in the face of loss, I am not as E as usual, in fact I am wondering if I am turning into an I. It's scary, I just want to go back to what I was 13 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm a closet ENTP, I have a mask and everything.
omfg, ME TOO.
How good it feels to find another! ;D this just made my day.

Kay, and has anyone noticed how everyone is obsessed with johnny depp on this site?
no hatin', i adore him too :) i've just seen his pictures in signatures, avatars, etc...wow.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm ISTP, but my I and S are kind of close to the middle. I can easily pass as INTP. Extraversion is a slightly longer stretch. My T is around 65% and my F is around 35%. The only letter that's very strong is P near 100%.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I know that I am actually an INFP, but because I admire the qualities of the INFJ and wish to develop them in my life, I test closely between the two. Sometimes that can be confusing when testing...do you answer according to what you are striving to do and be like, or what you have become consistent with at that point? I believe the most accurate and useful way is to answer according to what one has become consistent with at that point. It leaves less margin for error. That way you can retest every so often and see what direction the scores are leading toward. Over the past two years my Ni has been increasing, and my Fe, which is why I am testing closely to INFJ. But as much as I may develop those traits, I still recognize that I am an INFP, and in my rawest moments, my Fi is what takes the wheel.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i feel as if i am on a perpetual INFP/ENTP axis spinning wildly at an angle, winding almost aimlessly, like a spinning top on a table, when will i fall to the ground? or will i just stop spinning? and what would happen then, is it death or surrender?

that is how i feel most of the time

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
For me INFP and INTP are very much interchangeable. Usually I can get the best of both worlds but occasionally the worst.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm almost split between INFP/ENFP. I feel attached to both descriptions, they both fit me well

Reactions: Halcy0n

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I often feel like an INFP-INTJ hybrid, but that's not a very INTJ thing to say... when I think it's necessary I can flip into Ni Te mode. I have nothing to back that up besides "that's how I feel" so I know I'm a true INFP :p

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know that I am actually an INFP, but because I admire the qualities of the INFJ and wish to develop them in my life, I test closely between the two. Sometimes that can be confusing when testing...do you answer according to what you are striving to do and be like, or what you have become consistent with at that point? I believe the most accurate and useful way is to answer according to what one has become consistent with at that point. It leaves less margin for error. That way you can retest every so often and see what direction the scores are leading toward. Over the past two years my Ni has been increasing, and my Fe, which is why I am testing closely to INFJ. But as much as I may develop those traits, I still recognize that I am an INFP, and in my rawest moments, my Fi is what takes the wheel.
Hi,
yes I do always test as I am at the moment, not how I want to be or delude myself to think I am. I make sure I'm always honest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i'm a closet INTP. i turn into a crazy hyper ENFP when intoxicated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm very often like an ISFP, whenever I take one of the tests I end up as 1-12% in either sensing or intuition. I come to the same conclusion whenever I think about the subject in great detail. I stick with the INFP label mostly because I 'live in my head' so to speak, to the extent that I don't relate as much with S-ness as far as keeping-my-head-out-of-the-clouds goes. So I suppose I'm slightly more N than S...

Reactions: BrooklynBoy

·
Registered
321 Posts
For the longest time I thought that I might be an ISFP because I seem to need some physical activity every day. However, from what the MBTI literature says, the cognitive functions do not describe activities but attitudes. Since that is the case, I find that I resonate more with the Ne mindset. However, on some days it still seems easier to see myself as an ISFP. Oh, I don't know!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts