Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm currently a realtor in Florida (ENFP 3w4 sx/so). Is there any perscafe members that work in the industry or in any related industries (property management, lending, titling, surveying, inspecting, real estate law, etc)? Post below.

5,146 Posts
My mother does real estate appraisal in Poland, I often do building/flat/basement sketches.
Used to be good business in 90s, then they trained, like over 9000 of real estate appraisers and everything turned into shit in early 2000s and we're just waiting for death since then.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mother does real estate appraisal in Poland, I often do building/flat/basement sketches.
Used to be good business in 90s, then they trained, like over 9000 of real estate appraisers and everything turned into shit in early 2000s and we're just waiting for death since then.
Interesting! I feel like in general many people are getting into the industry. Do you want to do anything with your sketches or go any further with it? I imagine getting the licenses/education has got be quite different than the U.S.

5,146 Posts
Interesting! I feel like in general many people are getting into the industry.
Many people?

Do you want to do anything with your sketches or go any further with it? I imagine getting the licenses/education has got be quite different than the U.S.
Wait. I wrote it wrong. I meant CAD drawings.

Like this:

My mother gives me sketches and I do the CAD drawings.

Well, the problem is that the field here is dying, so I don't have an reason to get there. Architecture is also in very bad shape here with many people losing jobs as it's extremely vulnerable to economic trouble.
Also, I couldn't get into college because I had pretty bad high school grades.

I'm trying to become a game developer now.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Hey guys! I'm currently a realtor in Florida (ENFP 3w4 sx/so). Is there any perscafe members that work in the industry or in any related industries (property management, lending, titling, surveying, inspecting, real estate law, etc)? Post below.
That's funny. I think my aunt is an ENFP 3w4 sx/so and she's a realtor in NY. I'm sorry I can't say I really know much about it. She's an incredibly dynamic and very, very busy person, and we live many hours away... when I see her it's quite sporadic and never for long. All I know is she usually sells the million/multi-million flats in the city. My understanding is that business isn't very consistent but when she does close on a property she makes a ton of money.

·
Registered
811 Posts
A little bit. I'm not a realtor though; more of an evaluator and analyst. Haven't had much time to get into it since I went back to school, but I'd like to get back into real estate again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts