Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if INFP's are prone to listening to the same kind of music, but personally I like to listen to indie (emo-ish) bands and singers like frou frou, regina spektor, camera obscura, spoon, etc.

Does anyone know of any bands or music that have a lot messages of encouragement? For someone that is feeling a little down in the dumps, with a kind of "keep on going" keep it up!" message...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't know if INFP's are prone to listening to the same kind of music, but personally I like to listen to indie (emo-ish) bands and singers like frou frou, regina spektor, camera obscura, spoon, etc.

Does anyone know of any bands or music that have a lot messages of encouragement? For someone that is feeling a little down in the dumps, with a kind of "keep on going" keep it up!" message...
Not really into this band, but I enjoy this song.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I love indie/emo type music and sad songs, but I also love inspiring/optimistic songs. Here are some of my favorites:

Mae - Anything
We Are Scientists - After Hours
Sherwood - Maybe This Time
Interpol - NYC
Jack's Mannequin - I'm Ready

I couldn't figure out how to add youtube videos, but you can look those up on youtube or wherever.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
here are some reassuring songs about not worrying too much:

crazystargrl, just post the url, and it automatically embeds it, because Lance set it up that way to make it easy. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
dunno specifically about encourgament but I can't not be happy when I hear this song

and I think this one is the most encouraging song I know

·
Registered
65 Posts
New age music

I have listened to this song hundreds(seriously, iTunes let's you see) of times since I discovered it about 3-4 years ago. I cannot get enough of the feel in it, it has also had major inspirational effect on me. The first link is the one I always listened to and is a more subtle version. The second one is the one I discovered later on and is more rythmical and pop-like. It's native-american music btw, very energy-releasing if you're into this kind of music.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

I'm obsessed with this song.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Frank turner is awesome.

Reactions: babblingbrook
1 - 20 of 40 Posts