Personality Cafe banner

anyone wanna jump in on this?

[ENTP] 
2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  LadyO.W.BernieBro 
#1 ·
#4 ·
From what l know that's sort of how their Ne manifests. Being a lower order function. l've seen some SJs display Ne that looks more like an Ne dom's but for the most part they experience it as anxiety and what they would describe as random thoughts.

Typically the more ''random'' a person describes thoughts that don't seem random to me,l think tert or inferior Ne or someone using Se.

#7 ·
Try it on the INxJ forums or something next time. That way you don't get hunted down or something. If you got owned, it's probably your own fault for challenging some crazy ESTJs on their own fricking homeground.

edit: You see, they're being typical Te-dom ignorant fools. And they also so happen to be ignoring obvious facts and seem to be misinterpreting things. You see, this is why I don't like interacting with these people. I just see people like this talking about random things when I hear them say something crazy stupid and/or ignorant. So I go walk up to them and end up in an argument. And you know what they say, "If you argue with a fool, you are merely becoming one yourself". Yeah . . . that's something that I have to stop. But for some odd reason, I simply can't let them just spew nonsense and lies around without first trying to correct their logical fallacies and etc. Eh, I should stop rambling.

#8 ·
well... Ne is pretty random. My friends used to call me random because the things that i would connect in my brain and bring up. And my eureka moments are random too. They just pop into my head in odd moments in the day and i will just figure out something that was bothering me. And then i feel the need to tell someone about my connecting the dots- but only sometimes, depends what it's about. So, it seems you got the basics of what the function is, but you haven't really applied it to a person from the looks of it. So what you said was true, it was just very oversimplified.

I thought Ni was more linear. Do you want to elaborate on the process of Ni so that i can get a better understanding of it and how you apply it to everyday life?

#10 ·
I didn't rant about how wrong anyone was. I made a very simple statement, and a suggestion that has been known to help many people focus without their thoughts wandering all over the place.

As for getting "owned," it's easy to "own" someone if you're incapable of thinking you're wrong. Of course, everyone else is snickering at you...

Them: Makes statement about how X causes Y

Me: Replies that X isn't necessarily responsible for Y, but Z might solve Y.
Them: Misinterperets response, goes offensive threat level Delta in a self-justification attempt
Me: Taken aback, engages reflexive ENTP argumentative response
Them: Ignores reason, proceeds in a bunch of Straw Man fallacy, etc.
Me: Notices that they will always think they're right no matter what, decides to disengage.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will attempt to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.