Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody on Twitter recently asked him about his MBTI type and he said "INFJ, pretty accurate I guess."

He wrote The Mighty Masturbator guys. The Mighty Masturbator! If you are not familiar with any of his extensive body of work I highly recommend taking the plunge. Try Deconstruction if you want something batshit crazy. *can't post links yet*

Or try Casualties Of Cool if you want something mellow, dark, and "cool". *can't post links yet*

I've been a huge fan of his music for well over 10 years and there is simply nobody out there like him right now. I have nothing but praise. I always saw him as either and INFP or INTP but INFJ or INTJ were never out of the question. This was something I've pondered for a long time and I'm glad to finally get an answer so I thought I'd share. You guys got a real genius musician on your team. He is someone who I admire not just as a creative artist but as a person too.

I've been in a long term with an INFJ female and I now see the song Shitstorm in a new light. I've definitely triggered that kind of rage out of her by being an ass. "IF YOU WANT CRAZY IF YOU WANT FUCKING CRAZY I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO BE CRAZY! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" *can't post links yet*

I just want to know if there's any INFJ's that love Devy as much as I do.:proud:

·
SAY MY NAME
8,470 Posts
I loved watching Tariq Nasheed destroy Tucker Carlson the other day

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
My guess is ENTJ sx 8. Just look at how he engages with the audience. It's cold but charming. I see no Fe nor Ti. He could be INTJ too, but no way that's Fe.

In comparison, I'm convinced that Daniel Gildenlöw of Pain of Salvation must be INFJ, after talking to him for an hour or so.

Reactions: Neige Noire

·
Registered
1 Posts
He's not an INFJ. Another example of an INFP mistyping as INFJ. He's introverted based on his writing style. He once said his album Epicloud is his 'extroverted' album. Only one he claims to be that way. He seems extroverted because hes older and has developed his functions well. Also, he uses Te more so than your typical INFP. He's rarely concise with his ideas or reasonings. He has said his vocals are done purely by force of will. I think a xNFJ would have a more in depth understanding of how they achieve their vocal ability. Also his quotes come off as Fi-Ne.
"The only result of the aggressive individualism we pursue is that you lose sight of your compassion and we go to bed at night thinking, 'Is this all there is?' because we don't feel fulfilled."
Very inspiring guy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My guess is ENTJ sx 8. Just look at how he engages with the audience. It's cold but charming. I see no Fe nor Ti. He could be INTJ too, but no way that's Fe.

In comparison, I'm convinced that Daniel Gildenlöw of Pain of Salvation must be INFJ, after talking to him for an hour or so.
I am trying to figure out Daniel for soooooo long (big fan of PoS here). What makes you think he is an INFJ? I have no words for his music and his lyrics - just phenomenal.
I am also having a guess Ragnar is an IxFP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts