Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fill in the blanks.....

If it hadn;t been for ______, I wouldn't be _____________ today

..If it hadn't been for me losing my first love, I wouldn't be the stronger person I am today.

..If it hadn't been for me being abused, I wouldn't have appreciated my intuition and inner voice like I do today.

..If it hadn't been for my depression, I wouldn't have realized how I underestimated my mind for way too long and wouldn't have rediscovered my intelligence today.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Good thread!

If it hadn't been for the darkest times in my life, I wouldn't be nearly as thoughtful, sensitive, or open-mined as I am today

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
If it hadn't been for my emotional turmoil and empathetic compassion balancing itself through high school, I wouldn't be this much in contact with myself today.

If it hadn't been for music, I wouldn't be this far down the road with myself.

If it hadn't been for good people, I wouldn't be as positive as I am (at times) today.

Reactions: murderegina

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
If it hadn't been for my loneliness, I wouldn't have come back to PC.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
If it hadn't been all those rough times I've had in life, I wouldn't be the brave, mature girl that I am today. (I'm not perfect, but I'm trying...)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
If it hadn't been for your mom, I would not be smiling right now. :proud:
Wait, was I supposed to be serious here? Crap.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
If it hadn't been for reaching the depths of sadness, I wouldn't be as compassionate as I am today.

If it hadn't been for giving up and not feeling content with that decision, I wouldn't be driven to keep striving today.

If it hadn't been for those in my past hurting me, I wouldn't be as willing to forgive today.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
If it had not been for all those I met in my life, I would have learned nothing.

If it had not been for discovering myself I would still have dwelt in the desert.

If it had not been for the most unlikely chain of events, I would not have had the wonderful parents I got.

If it had not been for the most unlikely chain of events, I would not have found my girl.

And if it had not been for my girl, I would never have known how powerful love can be.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
If it wasn't for my ex, I wouldn't have been able to see that I am a really good person, and I wouldn't love myself as I do right now, and I'd probably still be somewhat depressed.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
If it hadn't been for reaching the depths of sadness, I wouldn't be as compassionate as I am today.

If it hadn't been for giving up and not feeling content with that decision, I wouldn't be driven to keep striving today.

If it hadn't been for those in my past hurting me, I wouldn't be as willing to forgive today.
the most beautiful minds come from the worst situations, All my favourite authors and all my favourite people have been through hard things, until you've seen despair you can never truly appreciate happiness.

onto the purpose of this thread.
i am very content with who i am, quite a number of years i decided i was going to be someone who i myself would like and i feel really this year i'm pretty much there. i care about people and i found people who actually apreciate me for that, i've got to a point where i trust those around me and i feel valued.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts