Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking that since we had a rant thread, we could add some balance by having an appreciation thread.

I especially challenge you to post here after you have posted a rant or if you feel crappy. So go ahead! List all those things for which you feel grateful and/or appreciate. Post pictures of things that make you happy. Go wild!

EDIT: Yeah, I misspelled appreciation and I can't find a way to fix it. It will make you appreciate good spellers :p

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
I typically refuse to post in threads with typos in the titles. But, I agree it's a good thread. So, I appreciate PerC! Yaaaay.

I hope you know I'm only kidding.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I typically refuse to post in threads with typos in the titles. But, I agree it's a good thread. So, I appreciate PerC! Yaaaay.

I hope you know I'm only kidding.
Typo, where? Ahhhh *head explodes*

Oh, I see it, whoops. My spelling is pretty bad for an ISTJ...and I'm also bad at math.

Hmmm, wonder if there is a way to fix it? Oh well, other types should get a kick out of it...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

The first cup of coffee in the morning: hot, strong, freshly-brewed.

On cold rainy days I swear I can feel the very moment the caffeine hits my bloodstream.

Reactions: Memphisto

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
a strong, sweet cup of tea. especially a good chai with vanilla almond milk.
I just looked up 'almond milk' and my mind was blown away. This is the first time I learned of its existence.

... the fact that I will finally graduate on 05/05.
That's fantastic! Hang in there for a few more weeks, and congrats in advance. :crazy:

Reactions: Sela

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
Class canceled. This means I have an extra day to edit my bibliography.

..But I think I'll catch up on sleep instead.

Reactions: Sela and Rhee

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I appreciate music, especially 60's music. I counted and approximated and figured out that if I bought every Beatles song that I like, it would end up being 90 songs iirc. I already have 70 songs of non-Beatles 60's music.
I appreciate stand-up comedians.
I appreciate my belief in God.
I appreciate dogs, especially Corgis!
I appreciate my ability to play the cello, including the good intonation ear that I was born with.

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
Hmmm, wonder if there is a way to fix it?
MODS! Help! I would appreciate it if the typo could be fixed and our perfect ISTJ image were restored!

On a different note, I appreciate my extra large Callaway Golf umbrella that I got for $5 at Costco. Never would have made it to class without it. I also appreciate Costco. Love that place.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I just looked up 'almond milk' and my mind was blown away. This is the first time I learned of its existence.
HUH.....
Do you know there are also soy milk too? :)

I appreciate every single breath. Just heard of 2 people who died while sleeping.
Good side is there's no pain. Who doesn't wish to die peacefully.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I appreciate smart arses.

(see what I did there :p)

Reactions: Rhee and Wake
1 - 20 of 108 Posts