Personality Cafe banner

What is your approach to posting?

• [ENFP] type and submit without reading it over first

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • [ENFP] type, read over once, and submit

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • [ENFP] type, read over a few times, edit as needed

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • [ENFP] repeatedly edit throughout the process to zero in on point, then submit

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • [Non-ENFP] type and submit without reading it over first

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • [Non-ENFP] type, read over once, and submit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [Non-ENFP] type, read over a few times, edit as needed

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • [Non-ENFP] repeatedly edit throughout the process to zero in on point, then submit

Votes: 3 12.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious how ENFP's put their posts together. Choose an [ENFP] answer. Non-ENFP's are welcome to answer. Choose a [Non-ENFP] answer.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I tend to do all of them, depending on my mood. Sometimes, I preview it and re-read it before submitting, sometimes I edit after submitting, sometimes I type, read it for once more and submit. Mood is the main stem which varies for me. But for most of the times, I do the first option (even now, I'm doing it lol) so my vote goes for the first.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I normally edit as I go. It's a somewhat tedious process. Y'know... type a sentence... reread it... edit it. I don't always catch everything though, so the EDIT option has always proved quite useful to me ;) Sometimes, I just type and I really don't give a fuck about whether or not I made a mistake :p It all depends on my mood I suppose.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I just type and go generally without checking it over. Sometimes i'll go back and make a correction if i made an obvious or important error

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I submit without reading it over. A lot of times I'm back editing it as quickly as a minute later. I do a lot of editing, but typically after I've already posted it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I do a lot of editing afterwards. LIKE I AM EDITING RIGHT NOW. What I mean by afterwards is after I clicked submit, then I see all these mistakes and I go in and try to correct it. It is extremely hard to see the whole post on the iPhone and easy to make a mistake when posting from the phone. If I am on the computer and submitting it then I might go over once and hit submit, after I took out most of what I was going to say because I have a tendency to go on

and on

and on

and on....

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm one of the non ENFP voters; I am exploring my type but I'm pretty certain I'm an INFJ.

I edit as I go, repeatedly. I will often edit posts after I post them, too. I need to make sure that what I say is *right.*

·
Registered
140 Posts
I read it over once, then submit.

I usually have spelling errors so I edit it after I catch it. Darn Kindle keyboard...

I won't be proofreading this post though!

*hits submit*

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I will edit while typing, edit before I submit after reading it a few times, and then edit it after I submit and read again.

It's embarrassing to admit to that much effort considering the output.. xD

EDIT: Sometimes I'll write a post without reading the thread all the way through, too, and then I'll tack even more on.
It's such a compulsion..

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I almost always read things over a few times just to check the flow of whatever it is I'm writing. Of course, sometimes I just don't care and post whatever and worry about the consequences later. Usually after a few drinks.

(I've mentioned drinking a lot recently, which is funny as I rarely actually drink. Of course, every time I do I somehow end up here. :blushed: )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts