Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, we have royalty in our midst.

Perhaps because of the thread I posted explaining the system, I counted far more votes this month than any other. And let's put it this way: the person who got the least votes this month could have won this thing almost any other month. Still, our winner got more than twice as many votes as the runner up, and the most votes I've seen for a MOTM since I took over counting votes the month Scruffy got it.

April's Member of the Month is an ENFP, and is one of the most likeable human beings I've ever interacted with. If you know him as the guy with the dog avatar, you don't know him anymore, because now he's the guy with the lion sucking its thumb avatar. So here he is, the man who can best be described with the word, "boom." :unsure:

@The King Of Dreams

“Keep loving even when it seems impossible to do”

What's your real name?
James
How old are you?
27 3/4
What country are you situated in?
United States
Are you single, dating, or married?
Single
Do you have any kids?
No.... not yet..:kitteh:
How would you describe yourself in one word?
Boom (it's complicated):rolleyes:
What is your favorite place to travel to?
Anywhere outside Orlando, FL:tongue:
What is your favorite color?
Orange!:happy:
What is your favorite weather?
A high of 70F, low humidity and Sunny skies... Also known as..... Fall!:cool:
What are your favorite books, movies, tv shows, and video games?
Books include: The Bible, Please Understand Me II.... Other than that I don't get into many books. :mellow:

Movies:The Emperor's New Groove, Liar Liar, Star Wars, The Help, Madea's Big Happy Family, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Transformers, Family Jewels, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, Ocean's Eleven (12 & 13).

Television: Scandal, Leverage, The Wendy Williams Show, Las Vegas, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, The View, Fashion Police, Hardball, The Rachel Maddow Show, World News with Diane Sawyer, Way To Early with Willie Giest.

Video Games: Final Fantasy 7, 10 & 12; Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Skies Of Arcadia Legends, Mega Man X(1-8), Super Mario 3, Super Mario World.
What are your favorite foods and beverages?
I love spaghetti, mac & cheese (baked), a good cheeseburger, steak, french toast, cream of wheat, all types of fruit, chicken wings!!!! Pizza, sherbet.:tongue:
What is your favorite animal?
Tiger:kitteh:
What kind of music do you enjoy?
Trance (most forms of electronic music) R&B Soul, classic rock, very little hip-hop, classical music, video game music.
Do you play or follow any sports?
Nope.:dry:
What are your favorite websites to visit?
PerC (of course) Facebook, Google, Yahoo.... That's it.
What is your greatest weakness?
Procrastination:frustrating:
What is your greatest strength?
Thoughtfulness :proud:
What motivates you?
Love:happy:
What is your philosophy?
Always show love, even when others don't. You'll have the benefit of always knowing that you have done good for others even though they haven't did that for you.
What are you passionate about?
Photography (it's my new hobby):tongue:
What kinds of jobs have you had?
I went to school for culinary arts so most of my jobs have been in that field: short order cook, breakfast cook, line cook, culinary trainer, cashier, timeshare sales associate, mortgage equity application associate and stock for FAO Shwartz.
What are your pet peeves?
Inconsideration, thoughtlessness, when people digging in their nose.
What are your fears?
Being hit by a train. Snakes. People thinking I'm a liar.
Who do you look up to?
Besides Jesus Christ? I have a ENTP friend that I look up to.... He's like a big brother to me.
Do you have any pets?
My neice & nephew are my pets! LOL jk:laughing: I don't have pets.
What do you do for fun and relaxation?
Listen to music, hang out with friends, go on PerC, play video games, watch movies etc.
How did you get involved with personality typing?
It started when I took the test in my english class in my senior year of high school... I got back into it at about 25 when I looked up personality tests..... Then when I read Please Understand Me II.... Oh it was ON! LOL
What is your Myers Briggs personality type?
ENFP! Yeah, baby!:wink:
What is your enneagram type?
Type 9w1
So what's it like being an ENFP 9w1?
Peaceful.... when I'm alone.:rolleyes:
Do you think the different personality theories give an accurate description of you?
I'm a textbook ENFP and type 9 so yes, I'd say it's dead on.
Which personality theory do you prefer, and why?
MBTI-because I'm still learning.... I will get deeper as I go along and learn more.
Do you use personality typing in the real world?
Oh yeah! I typed my immediate family and friends!
Has personality typing helped you in any way?
Yes! I use it to understand others better which I have done..... I also have thicker skin.
Do you prefer to associate yourself with certain types, and why?
Nope! I find that their is great things about ALL types so I associate with them all so I can be around their greatness!
How did you initially find your way to PersonalityCafe?
I saw threads on Google when I looked up ENFP in a search.... I saw threads and read them, then I eventually joined because I found it very facinating.
What made you join us?
The people.... the threads.... the fact that I found others who are so much like me. I have made life-long friendships with some members. I have a profound joy of getting to know myself better.
Why did you choose "The King of Dreams" as your username?
Because I'm ALWAYS dreaming whether it's day or night. My imagination is very vivid and wild.... I like it like that:wink:
If you had to choose your favorite forum on PerC, which would it be?
The ENFP forum... I see others who are like me and I learn more about myself.:kitteh:
What do you like most about PersonalityCafe?
The members. I learn more from them.... They have been awesome teachers... From the ESTJ's to the INFP's and every type in between. I'm so appreciative of them.
What do you dislike most about PersonalityCafe?
The insults by some members... The disrespect. But I'm happy that the mod's keep it clean and nice :happy:
What is the most important thing you've learned here?
To be myself.... Always.:proud:
Do you have any advice for the community of PersonalityCafe?
Keep improving yourself. Upgrade yourself but don't change who you are. Always try to push out the bad qualities and keep the good ones.... Never settle for "that's just the way I am".
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Telekinetic power.
What do you know now that you wish you'd known five years ago?
That it's okay if others don't like me. It's okay as long as the important people in my life like me.:happy:
What do you believe is your greatest accomplishment at this point?
I have a family that loves me unconditionally. I volunteer to help others learn the bible and have been doing it for 13+ years.
Tell us something about yourself that we don't already know.
I give public talks/speeches regularly. I'm currently on kidney dialysis.
What is next for you? What are your plans and goals for the future?
To get a kidney transplant and get a job at something that I enjoy doing.
Give us your parting words.
Love... Love others that do not show love to you... Always think of others before you act... think of what will help them, make them happy. Take time to rest and take things in. Recognize that not everything will go according to plan, so just take a deep breath and adapt, change course or improvise.. but DON"T SETTLE. Family and friends and spiritual persuits (if you're religious) should be the highest priority.... Everything else will fall into place if you put hard work into it. . . . . . . I guess that's it.:happy:​

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Great interview!

I hope your surgery comes up really soon. :)

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, we have royalty in our midst.

Perhaps because of the thread I posted explaining the system, I counted far more votes this month than any other. And let's put it this way: the person who got the least votes this month could have won this thing almost any other month. Still, our winner got more than twice as many votes as the runner up, and the most votes I've seen for a MOTM since I took over counting votes the month Scruffy got it.

April's Member of the Month is an ENFP, and is one of the most likeable human beings I've ever interacted with. If you know him as the guy with the dog avatar, you don't know him anymore, because now he's the guy with the lion sucking its thumb avatar. So here he is, the man who can best be described with the word, "boom." :unsure:

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Congrats, King.

*kisses you on cheek*

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.