Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm not seeing how clarifying a situation he said he helped create to stop someone from getting backlash on his part is worth self-reflection. Protip dude, if you want to be welcomed into a forum don't join and then start acting like you're better than everybody else. Sort out your own shitty attitude before you try to play therapist by doing people "favours".

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Anne I am not sure you could hate anyone. I also can not hate anyone....maybe~ dislike their behavior but, you are very open minded like I am. They just add flavor to life *grins*
Too true. Usually, if I manage to "hate" someone, I inevitably end up loving them even more after I've forgiven them. Funny thing that.

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OK. I hope you are prepared for some negativity here.

I hate you for picking fights because you are not afraid to show how you really feel about others at all situations INSTEAD of just doing things our way, which is putting those emotions aside or rationalising to avoid making a scene. Because who gives a shit about authenticity we only care to look good and not invite problems.
I hate you Eni for being so seductive and maintaining a shape at your age that most girls in mine would kill to have.
I hate you for still liking this platform over discord even after all this time.
I hate you for pinging me when I was outside only to tell me to show you my negative feelings about you.
I hate you for living too far away from here and i cant tell you more about how much i hate you.
I hate you for being being so badass you scare others off sometimes.

Serious Note : I didnt like how you jumped to conclusions about people in the past and that led to being agressive at others by misunderstandings. BUT from what ive observed you havent been like that at all for the past year or so.

hehehe I hate you too! :wink: This is the sweetest hate post so far ~ I am working my way through the thread.

Apologies for dragging you inside ; P I would detest that as well! You can solve the distance prob by moving to the US!

P.S. Some of those were too much wine induced jumping to conclusions (very few) I think I am naturally aggressive but, most provoked by others being mistreated. If I appear aggressive towards someone~ it has spanned over days/weeks and a few threads of them being a douche.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I didn't know you could change the name of threads. How do you do that? It's probably obvious, and I'm just retarded.

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I'm going to create a thread about why people, "hate me so much" in a thinly veiled attempt to fish for compliments.
Awww your "veiled" attempts for attention and passive aggressive hating are cute. If only you had a clue about what you are talking about. lol

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
She must've been fairly confident she would get compliments. As for me, I wouldn't be so sure.
I was fairly certain that I would flush out my reporters but, they must like being behind the scenes and not in your face stating their issues in order to find a resolution. Good ole cowards. : )

Unlike them ~ I promise I will not report them! They can have at it

41 - 60 of 545 Posts